Free dining!

MouseSavers.com - Disney World Vacation Package Discount - DisneyWorld Packages

YAY! just added the free dining code to our reservation in September. That was a nice little savings!

So, is today the day? Is it official? I hope many of you get to take advantage.

Here it is on the WDW website. IT’S OFFICIAL!

Walt Disney World&reg - Walt Disney World&reg - Special Offer

Bumping this for the evening crowd.

I’m booked for Sept 11 to Sept 20 at POP! Can’t wait!

I’m booked for Sept 11 to Sept 20 at POP! Can’t wait!

Major congrats! You’ll be arriving as we’re leaving so keep up our good work!:laugh::cool:

Cool, we’ll be there for some of the same days. I hope you’ll attend a meet-n-greet if and when we plan one.

Sounds great! PM me some info when it becomes avail. We didn’t get park hoppers so let me know when & where so I can plan that park that day. My DDs bday is 9-16. We will be going to MNSSHP but don’t know which days. I know Dee is going the 15th.

She’s so excited she told us twice! :tongue:

We’re all set for September 12th - 20th.

Happy days are here again

:laugh: :laugh: I’m sorry. That was my dumb cell phone internet for ya! :laugh: but I am super stoked! Just me and my little Disney buddy :heart:

[QUOTE=bosoxx65;948925]We’re all set for September 12th - 20th.

Happy days are here again[/QUOTE]
Congrats! I was going to go the same exact days but decided to come in on the 11th. So many MBers will be there the same time.

I will be there on Sept 11-19. Sounds like we will should take over the resort LOL

Kim

[QUOTE=kimblebee;948935]I will be there on Sept 11-19. Sounds like we will should take over the resort LOL

Kim[/QUOTE]
were you able to look at the menus on allearsnet.com yet? i cant wait to hear what you picked.

Looks like another September meet and greet is in order.

When it gets closer we’ll have to see where everyone will be and when. Then we’ll pick the best day for everyone.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;948949]Looks like another September meet and greet is in order.

When it gets closer we’ll have to see where everyone will be and when. Then we’ll pick the best day for everyone.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a plan. I know where ill be on which day! Ill be in Disney on all the days!!! :laugh: im such a jokester today :laugh:

Everyone here is SUPER excited too!!! Jessa, because this is her “Sweet Sixteen Celebration” …Kyle because he gets to see Woody and tell Pluto to “sit” again…and Gramma and I because of Free Dining!!! LOL…

So between August 19-25 we will be staying at The Beach Club (Storm-Along Bay here we come!!) Being a huge over-planner, I’ll spend from now until May doing “Dining Research” and bugging everyone about where they want to “dine”…Man, I must drive them crazy!!! LOL