Free dinning 2013

Heads up for the few UK Mousebuzz people - Virgin have just announced free dinning for 2013. Start planning your trip now!:wub:

Thanks for the info Jimbo, we are back there 2013 definitely :heart:

has anyone heard anything about December 2012 yet

Oh, you Brits think because you talk funny you’re entitled to ALL the good perks.

No, that’s Rednecks you’re thinking of.

Yes ma’am!:laugh:

Sorry I didn’t understand ya accent there - was that parks or perks ? :laugh::laugh:
We are lucky to get this one perk -

Plus you have eggs on stocked on shelves like bread, not in the dairy aisle with milk.

Huh??? :blink::blink::blink:

Just checking your memory people. I’m sure, Dixie will remember the thread. :happy:

[QUOTE=jimbo;1107185]Sorry I didn’t understand ya accent there - was that parks or perks ? :laugh::laugh:
We are lucky to get this one perk -[/QUOTE]

Don’t you also get some special 21 day pass??

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1107217]Plus you have eggs on stocked on shelves like bread, not in the dairy aisle with milk.

Just checking your memory people. I’m sure, Dixie will remember the thread. :happy:[/QUOTE]

I REMEMBER, I REMEMBER!!!:laugh: Now I’m addicted to looking for eggs on a shelf in the background of tv shows from across the pond.

You guys crack me up :wub:
Yes we also have special 21 & 14 day park hopper tickets.
We are truly blessed. We accept these special offers as the states appologey for messing up our Laugage so much :heart::laugh:

See ya real soon :wub:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1107217]Plus you have eggs on stocked on shelves like bread, not in the dairy aisle with milk.

Just checking your memory people. I’m sure, Dixie will remember the thread. :happy:[/QUOTE]

:laugh:Lol Joanne I do!!! When Andrea and I are neighbours ( note the correct English spelling there of the word ‘neighbours’) at Golden Oaks, she has promised me she will come round for what we call a ‘Full English’ which includes eggs from the shelf-NOT the refrigerator :laugh:

And yes, I hate to rub it in, but we do have a 21 day park pass too-:happy:

:laugh:That’s too funny Beth! Have you spotted any yet?:heart:

[QUOTE=dixie;1107250]:laugh:Lol Joanne I do!!! When Andrea and I are neighbours ( note the correct English spelling there of the word ‘neighbours’) at Golden Oaks, she has promised me she will come round for what we call a ‘Full English’ which includes eggs from the shelf-NOT the refrigerator :laugh:

And yes, I hate to rub it in, but we do have a 21 day park pass too-:happy:[/QUOTE]

If you can afford Golden Oaks, you can afford to have eggs fresh from the chickens delivered. None of this shelf stuff.

Hmmm might take a while…:happy: