Free Dinning Question

I have a trip booked for setember with a meal plan

my question is disney has released the free dinning dates for 2011

my trip falls with in this time .

so will i be credit for the amount i paid for the meal plan at check in

or do i need to contact disney as they have not contacted me yet

You will have to call and have the free dining code added to your reservation.

Disney never contacts anyone if there is a better deal. It’s the guest’s responsibility to do that. It’s very easy to do. Just a phone call. They don’t hassle you about it at all. You just have to tell them which deal you want to take advantage of.

If you ever have a question, don’t wait to hear from anyone.
Make the call for yourself!

Definitely call them. Immediately.

Get the actual code for the free DDP. Then call WDW and aske them to add that specific code to your reservation. the difference will be credited to you if you paid by CC or debit card. If you paid with a check, they will issue you a check back or you will have the option to have that credit on a room charge.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1076166]If you ever have a question, don’t wait to hear from anyone.
Make the call for yourself![/QUOTE]

could not agree with you more… never never waite on someone else to do the running.:wub:

UpDate

I called Disney this morning and got the free dinning and saved $50 bucks on my package cm was very nice but the disney computer wasnt very nice took cm a half and hour to get the computer to except new info

meal plan also comes with a coupon for a free photopass photobook For a limited time, get a FREE dining plan when you buy the New Memories Vacation Package for 5-nights/6-days at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights between August 28 and September 24, 2011. This new package includes room, theme park tickets and a 20-page Disney’s PhotoPass® Photo Book to preserve and share your family

[QUOTE=peter pan;1076209]UpDate

I called Disney this morning and got the free dinning and saved $50 bucks on my package cm was very nice but the disney computer wasnt very nice took cm a half and hour to get the computer to except new info

meal plan also comes with a coupon for a free photopass photobook For a limited time, get a FREE dining plan when you buy the New Memories Vacation Package for 5-nights/6-days at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights between August 28 and September 24, 2011. This new package includes room, theme park tickets and a 20-page Disney’s PhotoPass® Photo Book to preserve and share your family[/QUOTE]

This doesn’t make any sense. $50 savings would mean you either booked more nights or a more expensive resort. You should have saved hundreds!

My total before upgrade was $1112.43
this includes airfare

new total is $1,063.37
already paid $585.15 towards the trip

staying at pop century sept 5 thru 9th 5days 4 nights

[QUOTE=peter pan;1076228]My total before upgrade was $1112.43
this includes airfare

new total is $1,063.37
already paid $585.15 towards the trip

staying at pop century sept 5 thru 9th 5days 4 nights[/QUOTE]

This is not adding up.
How much of the original cost was the dining plan and for how many people?
How much were the park tickets? Did you get them for 4 days as well?
At $45 a day per person for the dining plan for 3 adults, you would be paying around $540. This is assuming your party is two parents and one child over 10.

It actually looks like you had free dining if your airfare is included.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1076232]This is not adding up.
How much of the original cost was the dining plan and for how many people?
How much were the park tickets? Did you get them for 4 days as well?
At $45 a day per person for the dining plan for 3 adults, you would be paying around $540. This is assuming your party is two parents and one child over 10.

It actually looks like you had free dining if your airfare is included.[/QUOTE]

i will be solo park hopper for 5days leaving late on friday the 9th only my self for the quick service plan

aha! Makes sense now. Congrats on your savings. $50 is better than no dollars.