Free Fall DDP

:huh: Any information regarding what time frame the free Fall DDP might be?

…all I have seen so far was the end of August to the end of September…I believe that I heard they are cutting back on offering free Dining…your best bet is to call them directly to find out the specific dates…there may indeed be others for the fall… :slight_smile:

Double post!!!

…all I have seen so far was the end of August to the end of September…I believe that I heard they are cutting back on offering free Dining…your best bet is to call them directly to find out the specific dates…there may indeed be others for the fall… :slight_smile:

From what I have seen,nothing new but keep your EYES on total promos ,very serious discounts abound,SSR 2 bedroom going for 400 a night etc seems like business might be slowing and SSR is still available at this late date for week of after easter and OKW also ,does anyone know about the crowd level right now the week before EASTER

We just got back from a business / play trip, and we we surprised by the crowds (larger than we expected). Most of the days, 3 of the 4 parks were packed (only one that was not bad was AK.

maybe the spring break affect…but when I look at the promos for summer it seems like Disney is being very aggressive

I am betting on free dining for the last part of Oct. I am planning a week long trip and the free dining is the key to being able to afford it.

There is not Fall free dining out yet to speak of. Augsut was not included last year at all, so wouldn’t bank to hard on that happening this year. Who knows though…Disney does what they want when they want to.

Ive seen rumors of fall.im hoping it extends into october we are booked oct 5 to the 15th andfree dining would go along in making it happen

We will be there last week of August through first week of September. We have a LITTLE wiggle room on dates, but not alot. We’re leaving our son there for the college program and his report date is fixed.

Fingers and toes crossed for DDP.

I’m booked for October. Hopping for free DDP

We are there Oct. 5 thru Oct. 12. Come on free dinning!!!

Will they give u dates that aren’t made public yet?

Will they give “who” updates that aren’t public yet? Are you asking if there is a secret way of finding out about free dining? I don’t think anyone knows until they announce it. My understanding is that they offer free Dining as an incentive to fill up rooms…so if they are “busy” they don’t need to offer it. Perhaps the fact that they have not announced more dates is because “business is good”…and Disney doesn’t feel the need to offer it. Just my guess though. :smile:

I’m done with the dining plans. They just aren’t worth it any more.
I do much better with Tables In Wonderland and the 20% across the board discount on the entire check as well as the automatic 18% tip.