Free Fall Dining Plan?

Ok so the last 3 years WDW has offered the free Dining Plan! We had a trip planned the last week in September and now we found out my DD is “Dancin’ in Disney” the first week of October :biggrin: but :blink:

So…do you think they’ll offer it after 10/01???

Whatcha think?:whistling

WDW offered free dining in October, but it was not released until 7/6

A history of specials…

MouseSavers.com - Historical Information on Walt Disney World Resort Discounts

I hope they will offer it for you! We may not go this year since free dining wasn’t offered during the weeks that we can go. :frown:

[QUOTE=bribren;1065697]WDW offered free dining in October, but it was not released until 7/6

A history of specials…

MouseSavers.com - Historical Information on Walt Disney World Resort Discounts[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the info…

I am curious if they will have another offer too… we got free dining for next year last August… they offered it most of the year… but that ended in December. Keeping my fingers crossed for those that didn’t get it!

We’ve been wondering if they will have another free dining offer too. My fingers are crossed as well! :happy:

I have been speaking with a few different CM’s (about trying to get ressie’s) & while I was on the phone I asked if they had heard anything about free dining this fall. 2 of them said “no” because Disney had already offered free dining right up to December 2010 for trips in 2011. They thought it would not be offered again. The other one said it was a definite possibility but that Disney does not tell them anything ahead of time so that they can’t accidentally pass on the info to us costomers. I am really hoping for free dining too, but for us we need it to be available for late November/ early December. Fingers crossed!!

I’m pretty sure free dining was already offered for the fall, it had to be booked by December 20, 2010.

It was offered until 9/29. Last year they extended it until the end of 2010! so let’s all keep wishin’

I’m hoping they do a fall (October) free dining too. I really want to go in the beginning of October!

NJ Mommy: “If we wish hard enough…dreams really do come true.”

And hey if you are there when we are there…come support the So Jersey dancers!

I need them to offer it during summer weeks when school is out. I’ve gone back to teaching this year, so I can’t even go during long weekends when we have teacher workdays.

We got our fingers crossed also! We have had free dining for the last 3 years and are really starting to like it!

I am also keeping my fingers crossed We need it offered for the last week of Oct. This will really help to make the trip more of a reality for us. I do believe we will go but may have to stay offsite or for a shorter period of time onsite if not offered for the time we will be there.

[QUOTE=Pinocchio’s Pal;1065753]NJ Mommy: “If we wish hard enough…dreams really do come true.”

And hey if you are there when we are there…come support the So Jersey dancers![/QUOTE]

Well, I will keep wishing then!! :wub:

We are thinking of going October 1st - 7th…when are the dancers going to be there?

NJ Mommy that is when we are going! :slight_smile:

Wow! That’s funny. :mickey:
I will let you know if we do book it or not. Where do the dancers perform?

I am not sure where they perform yet or the actual date! I am a “like to know everything” kinda girl and all this up in the air is killing me!

Walt Disney World - Stay at a Disney Resort and dine for FREE!* - Official Site

I found this yesterday, If I’m reading it right I’m guessing it means free dining for the rest of the world.

No mention of a dining plan option for value resorts?