Free Fridge

Refridgerators coming to Values free of charge for all and will be completed by end of April. Pop should be finished by next week.

What’s next to come? Wish it would be queen beds.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1103703]Refridgerators coming to Values free of charge for all and will be completed by end of April. Pop should be finished by next week.

What’s next to come? Wish it would be queen beds.[/QUOTE]

Would you consider going from SoG to a Value if they add queen beds and a refrigerators? The much bigger rrom at SoG would be hard to give up since both rooms would now have the same amenities.

Nope, not unless we booked 2 rooms or only took 1 kid. I don’t need all the bells & whistles in my room since we we don’t hang out in there, but I do need space. And a fridge :blush:

Thanks really good news for the values. Since we eat breakfast in the room, that was definitely a negative for us when we stayed at POP.

I’m excited for this news!

Good news, its about time too, fridges are pretty standard these days.

Agreed! If i’m going to stay somewhere more than just one night passing through a fridge is definitely a bonus. Even for those one nighters it’s been known to be a tie-breaker against a place without one. There’s only few staples I need in a room, and a fridge is one of those.

Do the mods now have a fridge in the room?

They have for quite some time now. At least 10 years that I’m aware of.

Fully agree. Just having the room to walk around as everyone gets ready to head out the door has been worth it when we stayed at SoG.

Thanks!

I know for a fact that they didn’t have them in the rooms at Coronado Springs in 2004, because we were at WDW when Hurricane Jean hit and were one of the lucky guests to have a fridge delivered to our room (at no cost, they used to charge a daily rate). I don’t recall having one in our room in 2007 either. It’s been a while since we’ve stayed at a Mod, so the fridge is a bonus.

Thanks!

I know for a fact that they didn’t have them in the rooms at Coronado Springs in 2004, because we were at WDW when Hurricane Jean hit and were one of the lucky guests to have a fridge delivered to our room (at no cost, they used to charge a daily rate). I don’t recall having one in our room in 2007 either. It’s been a while since we’ve stayed at a Mod, so the fridge is a bonus.

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;1103756]Thanks!

I know for a fact that they didn’t have them in the rooms at Coronado Springs in 2004, because we were at WDW when Hurricane Jean hit and were one of the lucky guests to have a fridge delivered to our room (at no cost, they used to charge a daily rate). I don’t recall having one in our room in 2007 either. It’s been a while since we’ve stayed at a Mod, so the fridge is a bonus.[/QUOTE]

I have always had a fridge in my mod rooms, but I think that the first time I stayed in a mod was 2005.

Not quite 10 years. I believe we first had them at POR around 2007 :tongue:

My gosh - you’re on a roll!:laugh:

Yeah, but I had one at CBR in late 2005 and one at POR in summer 2006.
And this was without having to request one for medication. They already had cabinets in the rooms to hide them.

Seven years, ten years. Regardless, they’re in all mods now and hopefully will be rolled out quickly to the values.

Does anyone know if all the values had the fridges put in? I was telling my brother about it. He said the web site says “fridge available”, doesn’t that mean paying for it?

This is from the wdw site for all star movies…

Cable TV with Disney programming
Pack 'n Play Playard available
Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
Self-parking
Wi-Fi is available in all Guest rooms and select public spaces
Hairdryer
Safe
Iron and ironing board
Mini-fridge available

Awesome !!! Have some cold refreshments ready to chill when we hit the room in December … Whoo Hoo

Are you allowed to turn your fridge into a mini bar Wall?:laugh:

Bringin’ a tool box !!!