Free high speed internet

Is WiFi available at All Star Sports in the rooms or just the lobby? If so, does anyone know what the fee is, if any? Thanks. I will be there on SUNDAY!

As far as I know, it’s free at all the resorts now.

…that’s my understanding as well…I can’t remember whose blog had it mentioned…I know it was a resort by resort process. I am really excited because I travel with an iPad and can’t connect with Ethernet.

I am also excited. I have every intention of working the entire time I am there!

haha. I hope you mean working . . . on a live trip report. :laugh:

Me too :mickey::mickey:

Just be aware that there are site filters in place on Disney’s servers (at least WiFi) that prevent you from going to what they deem to be objectionable sites.
Not sure if they’ve blocked “adult” sites, but for sure, they’ve locked out South Park Studios.

Will you be working on making Magic a reality for your customers?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1111978]Just be aware that there are site filters in place on Disney’s servers (at least WiFi) that prevent you from going to what they deem to be objectionable sites.
Not sure if they’ve blocked “adult” sites, but for sure, they’ve locked out South Park Studios.[/QUOTE]

…won’t bother me…I just want to be able to check email every couple of days…and perhaps upload pictures…

I am just starting my blog (it’s not finished yet) and will be reporting live from Art of animation. I will also be booking and working in client’s trips while there. I have three clients checking in the day I check out. I have “goodie” bags to drop at their resort to make their check in amazing! I cannot explain the absolute joy I get from taking care of people’s vacations for them and adding my own special magical touches to ensure they have a unique experience when they book with me.:heart: