Free tickets for MNSSHP!

In my continuing string of good luck, I won 2 free tickets for MNSSHP on Friday! I :heart: my job so much!

My manager calls me in the other day while I was on break to inform me that they had 2 tickets for the party. So what they did was everybody who was off that day was put into a hat and I won. And then she handed me the tickets and told me to have fun! You don’t have to tell me twice! :laugh: :happy:

Everyone is starting to think I am the luckiest person at work since I also won the BB Boutique package.

Even though I am moving that day, I think I can spare an evening for my favorite party of the year. I am taking a “friend” of mine, so it should be a blast. Pics will be posted as soon as I get settled in and have the internet again (which will hopefully be Monday).

Wow Ginger, I think you should start playing the lottery!! :slight_smile:

Congrats to you!
We just went last Friday and it was great…the parade and fireworks are just so much fun!

Congrats Ginger have a great time… wish I could join you…

I am seriously considering it at this point. :laugh: Moving is expensive!

Take the lottery money and put it into your pocket.

Then when you “find” it later you’re up a buck. The lottery is a tax on people who are bad in math.

The odds are SO bad. Yeah I know - people do win but for 1 person to win a million bucks something like 2 million people have to LOOSE. With the Mega Millions game the odds are 1 in 700,000,000. Consider that the odds of being strck AND killed by lightning is around 1 in 45,000, and how many people do you know that have been struck much less stuck and killed?

Congrats on your win!

You are a lucky girl!

I have heard stories of people that just happened to purchase a lottery ticket while buying gas, milk, whatever… and WON!!! :blink:

As a matter of fact… we had a family in our old neighborhood that won just like that and sits back to collect $25,000 a year for 20 years… NOT a BA-ZILLION… BUT NOT BAD!!

There is no strategy…it is all the luck of the draw… I say go for it girl…you are on a winning streak.:wink:

Your luck seems to be all good since you started at the Poly.
MNSSHP was a good time and we look forward to the MVMCP this year

That’s awesome, Ginger!! Congrats!!! Enjoy the party!

Congrats!! Have plenty of fun for us since we’re missing it this year!!

COOL!!! I second that emotion!

That is great! Maybe your generosity got recognized.

Awesome, have a great time! I hope the lucky streek continues.

Hope your party night will be better than ours was…this is the second year we have attended and it rained both times…but this year the trick or treat stations were few and far inbetween and when the children did finally get to them they were only given one or two pieces of candy. We left with bags almost as empty as when they were handed to us upon entering the park. There also was no fireworks, no dance, no meet and greets and so on…it turned out to be a NO GOOD NIGHT.! I don’t think we will spend the money for this extra ticket again! We were handed a card when leaving the park that said we could use it to return to the Magic Kingdom on another day due to the weather situation…wow…that was something we could really use since we had the park hopper pass to begin with!!!:closedeye

What is MNSSHP?

I say go for it! You never know.

So sorry that you have had bad luck twice. We have been to MNSSHP 4 times in the last three years and have always left with FULL bags of candy, in fact one year we dumped our candy into our shopping bag as it was so full and we were afraid we were going to spill it on the bus. Unfortunately Disney can not control the weather but is was nice of them to offer you something, even though you could not use it.

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party!

Wow!! You are on a streak! Congrats and have a great time;)

I said once and I’ll say it again, Nice things happen to nice people. Congratulations Ginger!!!

I believe it is Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party?!?!?!?!?!

that’s awesome ginger. Congrats to you!!