Freedom limo

showed up late on the first pick up and was a no show on second pick up…finished my trip with tiffany never had a problem with them…back with tiffany town car

I have never heard of Freedom Limo. Is it a discount service? Is this a case of “you get what you paid for”?

I am booked with Quicksilver :goofybounce:

I never heard of them either. We’ve been using Tiffany, but they’re service has failed us the last two trips so we’re booking with Quicksilver this time. Guess I should take of that soon.:wub:

booked them early before rates started going up…they like alot of towncar services sent a very nice free lancer…an independent that floats from company to company…what is really interesting though is i have not been billed for that first leg

woaw Loretta, you’re going soon :happy:

We have ALWAYS used Quicksilver and have never had a problem… even when I was the one who screwed up. :blush: {imagine getting a call from a Limo driver when you’re home packing… I gave them the wrong date!!!}

Tiffany (from what I’ve heard) is a very good company, but they’re much bigger than Quicksilver, so there’s a better chance that you’ll have a problem with Tiffany.

Quicksilver is BY FAR, your best chance for a great ride. :mickey:

Duh, that could never happen to me :tongue:

I agree. We’ve used them on a couple of trips and had the best service :closedeye

[QUOTE=MerlinMatt;898349]We have ALWAYS used Quicksilver and have never had a problem… even when I was the one who screwed up. :blush: {imagine getting a call from a Limo driver when you’re home packing… I gave them the wrong date!!!}

Tiffany (from what I’ve heard) is a very good company, but they’re much bigger than Quicksilver, so there’s a better chance that you’ll have a problem with Tiffany.

Quicksilver is BY FAR, your best chance for a great ride. :mickey:[/QUOTE]

Not that it matters much but I’d like to clarify a small detail. We have surpassed Tiffany in number of reservations for a while now and our fleet is also now bigger than theirs (with two Escalades to make it even better):cool:.

Now, I want to make sure all understand I still work 24/7 and give Quicksilver all of my time (the only way to maintain the same quality you all have been used too in the past 7 years). Any company dedicated to offer the best service possible will thrive even with bigger volume, it’s all a question of making 100% sure your priority is still the client’s satisfaction.

I guess my pride spoke louder here…LOL LOL LOL Oh well, I’m not perfect.

Oh Ya!! :smile::goofybounce::cheshire::smile:

Quicksilver also gets my vote! :happy:

thanks for the info …money not the object…service is everything

WOW! Learn something new every day. Oh, and I can vouch for the coolness of the Escalades. We got to ride in one of them when it was brand new! :wub:

[QUOTE=quicksilver;898363]
I’m not perfect.[/QUOTE]

Maybe not… but darned close! :cool: :mickey: