French Quarter transportation

[B]Does anyone know if POFQ has their own buses to the parks, or does it share buses with Riverside? [/B] :blink:

Both, in our experience. In the mornings when the buses were full, they would just pick up POFQ and then on to the parks. But, when returning, it was always FQ and Riverside.

Again, it depends on the time of day and the time of year.
Generally, both Port Orleans resorts share all buses.
The route for all but the DTD bus starts in French Quarter and then continues to the 4 Riverside stops and then on to the park.
The DTD bus does this in reverse with French Quarter last. This is so resort guests won’t have to walk from one resort to the other.
As always, the most likely bus to not be shared is the MK bus.

OK, great thanks for the information…
what about at the parks, do they share a bus stop at the parks to the resorts?

[QUOTE=fito;1027336]OK, great thanks for the information…
what about at the parks, do they share a bus stop at the parks to the resorts?[/QUOTE]

At the parks, bus stops are assigned for each bus route.
There are big status boards that show which bus is at which gate. Sometimes some stops are not used because bus routes are combined i.e both PO resorts or the three All Stars, or the Epcot resort loop which is sometimes broken up to two routes (Swan/Dolphin/Boardwalk or Yacht/Beach) and sometimes includes all 5.
The gates are also marked with each of the resorts that are served from that gate.
And also keep in mind that Disney’s buses are dispatched dynamically and buses don’t stay on any one route. This means that that bus will not always drop you at your own resort’s stop, but instead will drop you at a common gate or the gate for its new destination.
The main parks’ bus stations consist of about 16 gates each, plus areas for charter buses and Orlando MTA buses.

They tend to share more often than not in the mornings. Afternoons it’s a crap shoot and evenings the chances are better that you will have your own bus…especially at part closings when the crowds are at their heaviest.

Ok, thank u for the helpful info…
Last question… Do the building at POFQ have elevators?

Yes, the buildings at French Quarter all have elevators.
It’s a ADA handicap accessiblity thing.

wonderful, thank you, just wanted to make sure…

Don’t forget about the boat to DTD. Yes they have one.

[QUOTE=fito;1027365]Ok, thank u for the helpful info…
Last question… Do the building at POFQ have elevators?[/QUOTE]

Yes, most definately do. My DD and I like to have elevator races in them…ok not-so-mature things to do, but I am at WDW and am a kid.