From LAX to Disneyland

Should we use Disneyland Express or Super Shuttle?

I am a Super Shuttle fan. I’ve used them 4 times now & it’s never a problem. I believe the Disneyland bus only runs every hour (as least last I checked) but we’ve often boarded our Super Shuttle within 15-25 minutes of checking in for it. The vans are small so there aren’t too many passengers. Another good thing is that if you book “round trip” they pick you up right at the door of your resort, at a scheduled time, & twice now when the van was empty our driver offered to stop at Wal-Mart in case we needed anything for the trip home.

Yes, one time we did have a little bit of a nutty driver but that was the exception.

I believe I even used a “discount code” last January when I booked on-line.

Here’s another question…we are getting into LA not until midnight!
Is super shuttle available that late?

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1012650]I am a Super Shuttle fan. I’ve used them 4 times now & it’s never a problem. I believe the Disneyland bus only runs every hour (as least last I checked) but we’ve often boarded our Super Shuttle within 15-25 minutes of checking in for it. The vans are small so there aren’t too many passengers. Another good thing is that if you book “round trip” they pick you up right at the door of your resort, at a scheduled time, & twice now when the van was empty our driver offered to stop at Wal-Mart in case we needed anything for the trip home.

Yes, one time we did have a little bit of a nutty driver but that was the exception.

I believe I even used a “discount code” last January when I booked on-line.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I have found some codes.

[QUOTE=roxie;1012657]Here’s another question…we are getting into LA not until midnight!
Is super shuttle available that late?[/QUOTE]

Yes they are available 24/7 :happy:

Thanks Peppy!

I’d suggest using the Super Shuttle, it generally seems to be much more convenient than the Disneyland Express.

Funny you asked this question - I was looking into this last night too! Where did you find the codes on the Supper Shuttle site?

Super Shuttle Coupon Codes (59 available) - Tjoos

thanks!!!

Is the Disneyland Express the same as the Magical Express in WDW? And the super shuttle is that just a shuttle service? Are there buses that take you from the DL propertties to the parks? A few years ago when I wanted to go a CM told me I would need to rent a car because they didn’t have service from the airport or to the parks.

No. Because the DL grounds are so much smaller than WDW, you don’t need any. Everything is within very easy walking distance.

Disneyland Express is not the same as Magical Express. It’s not free and works on a specific schedule. Disney doesn’t offer a specific transfer option, those arrangements must be handled separately. If you don’t want/need to rent a car, I’d suggest Super Shuttle(or one of the other shuttle companies). I think it’s much more convenient.

As Volde said, no buses are necessary to get from the DL properties to the parks. If you stay off property they have a shuttle service.

Disneyland Express is not the same as the Magical Express at WDW, if you don’t want to deal with renting a car I would go with the Super Shuttle. There are no busses that take you from the DLR properties to the parks because everything is within walking distance (DLR is known as a “Pedestrian Friendly Disney Resort” - You just walk through Downtown Disney and that leads you to all of the Disney Properties), the only time you would use a Disney Property transportation service is if you take the Monorail from Tomorrowland to Downtown Disney, or visa versa, or if you take the Disneyland Resort Tram to the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure/other Disney Parking Lots and most off-site properties are close enough to walk or the hotel will offer a Shuttle Service, or you can opt for the ART system (ART - Anaheim Resort Transit) it costs a couple of dollars a day to use but if you’re staying at an off-site hotel to far to walk and your hotel does not offer a shuttle system, it is well worth the money spent.