From one hotel to another

What are the options if I want to go to a hotel other than the one i’m staying at? No car involved, i’m taking The Magical Express from the airport to the hotel… the Disney motor coaches can only take us to the parks and Downtown Disney right? No possibility to go to another hotel just to “visit”?

You can visit any hotel you want, Disney Transpotation doesn’t go from hotel to hotel. You either have to take a bus from your hotel to a park, and then change buses to the hotel you want to go to or take a bus from your hotel to DTD and then get a bus to the hotel you want to visit. Or you can always get a taxie and take that from hotel to hotel. If your at one of the hotels by MK you can always just jump on the monarail system. Hope this answers your question.

Ok so correct me if i’m wrong. The only way to visit another hotel for FREE is to take a bus from my hotel to a park, then from the park to the hotel I want to visit, then take a bus to a park again, and finally take a bus from the park to my hotel, right ?:mellow:

You can take the buses but it depends on what buses you catch; one bus does will not take you to all of the resorts. Its possible to visit whatever resort you want but you will need to pay attention to which bus you catch to go to a particular resort. You may want to take a boat after you visit a resort like Wildernes Lodge; after that you will be able to visit the Contemporary and Polynesian. Just takes a little bit of planning.

This is a great WDW planning tool to keep bookmarked. It tells you at a glance how to get from one place to another in WDW.

OLP: Transportation Wizard – Our Laughing Place home of OLPTravel

[QUOTE=ddoll;1052214]This is a great WDW planning tool to keep bookmarked. It tells you at a glance how to get from one place to another in WDW.

OLP: Transportation Wizard – Our Laughing Place home of OLPTravel[/QUOTE]

That is great info!

We did that last May … We checked out of All Star Movies and left our bags with them and they delivered our bags to the GF for the rest of our stay. We just hopped on the bus that morning to MK and then that afternoon we momrailed over to GF to get our room and then our Bags showed up.

The previous trip we scouted out the Deluxe resorts and had a blast just walking thru them …