Frontierland Hoedown

Has anyone ever seen this when in Frontierland? I wonder if this is scheduled or if you just have to be in the right place at the right time?
Frontierland Hoedown Happening flash mob with Disney characters at Magic Kingdom - YouTube

You just have to be in the right place at the right time. We don’t advertise it because we want it to be a complete surprise. The times we usually do it are 4:45 and 5:35. That will change with the new park hours soon I’m sure.

They discontinued this a couple of years ago, if I am not mistaken. It was good fun and had Woody and Jessy and other characters dancing with the kids

I thought so to Iris, but Matt must know something we don’t. I saw it once and was cute. Not sure I’d stop to watch it again though.

Three or four years ago, they had a scheduled time. I know that because reading about that is how I found out about the hoe down to begin with.

You might be thinking of Woody’s Cowboy Camp. We do the Hoedown every day at MK. It’s a flash mob, that’s why it’s not listed in the times guide.