Ft Wilderness rates question

Is there a monthly rate to stay at Ft Wilderness in an RV? I saw something on the Travel Channel about people staying there for the entire winter season but I can’t find any info online about this.

Also, I just want to confirm that this is the ONLY RV park on property right? I know there are other resorts tucked away that aren’t advertised on the Disney website (like Shades of Green) and want to make sure there aren’t any similar RV parks. Thanks for any info :cheshire:

[QUOTE=jaye580;989309]Is there a monthly rate to stay at Ft Wilderness in an RV? I saw something on the Travel Channel about people staying there for the entire winter season but I can’t find any info online about this.

Also, I just want to confirm that this is the ONLY RV park on property right? I know there are other resorts tucked away that aren’t advertised on the Disney website (like Shades of Green) and want to make sure there aren’t any similar RV parks. Thanks for any info :cheshire:[/QUOTE]

FW is the only RV park on Disney Property. There are only daily rates. I think a long time ago they did discount for people staying the winter or anything long term, but no more.

I met a lady there once that stays from October to May and she has to book just like everyone else. She books as long as she wants, but at a daily rate. Once specials are release, such as Passholder rates, she has to call to have the code applied.