Fulton's crab house

opinions is it worth the money? i have one more adr to make for february

I still say it is worth the money as well as being about the only place inside WDW that serves stone crab claws when they’re in season between Oct 15 and April 15.
Their menus are far more extensive than most of the Disney owned and operated restaurants.
Just remember you will be paying out of pocket because they don’t participate in the regular or deluxe dining plans.
They do participate in the Table In Wonderland program and AP holders get 20% at lunch and 10% at dinner.

allearsnet has the fulton crab house now participating in the disney dining plan

If you go get the calamari appetizer…skip dessert there are better offerings elsewhere at WDW (and it gives you a chance to make room :slight_smile: )

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1098975]I still say it is worth the money as well as being about the only place inside WDW that serves stone crab claws when they’re in season between Oct 15 and April 15.
Their menus are far more extensive than most of the Disney owned and operated restaurants.
Just remember you will be paying out of pocket because they don’t participate in the regular or deluxe dining plans.
They do participate in the Table In Wonderland program and AP holders get 20% at lunch and 10% at dinner.[/QUOTE]

I was making resevations on the disney dining plan and this is now a signature rest. It’s two credits but I think it would be worth it.

See now, we love going to Fulton’s but we would never order the calamari ever again.
It’s a really nice place to sit at the bar and eat your way through the appetizer or small plate menu. Or on a nice day, sit outside and enjoy the view. They mix good drinks. We like it

[QUOTE=Dopey;1098993]See now, we love going to Fulton’s but we would never order the calamari ever again.
[/QUOTE]

First time we ate at Flying Fish, I ordered the calamari (let’s not get into the whole Admiral Ackbar thing, please) and I don’t think I’ll ever order calamari at a fancy restaurant again. They said fried, but it wasn’t:confused:

Fulton’s is now a signature?
It’s about time they got back with the program (they dropped out at the beginning of 2005). I see Wolfgang Puck’s Upstairs Dining Room is back too.
All of this must have been in the late December final final final version of the 2012 plan.
And they are both worth the two credits.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1098998]First time we ate at Flying Fish, I ordered the calamari (let’s not get into the whole Admiral Ackbar thing, please) and I don’t think I’ll ever order calamari at a fancy restaurant again. They said fried, but it wasn’t:confused:

Fulton’s is now a signature?
It’s about time they got back with the program (they dropped out at the beginning of 2005). I see Wolfgang Puck’s Upstairs Dining Room is back too.
All of this must have been in the late December final final final version of the 2012 plan.
And they are both worth the two credits.[/QUOTE]

i dont eat calamari . but i was looking at the crab and lobster. I dont think we will do it this time. as my dd is going with us… but our next trip just dh and i it will be on our list.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1098993]See now, we love going to Fulton’s but we would never order the calamari ever again.
It’s a really nice place to sit at the bar and eat your way through the appetizer or small plate menu. Or on a nice day, sit outside and enjoy the view. They mix good drinks. We like it[/QUOTE]

Dopey, We have ordered the Calamari 3 times now (twice this past year) and every time it was great. Sorry you seemed to have such a bad experience with it…color me surprised.

So tell me doctor, where else in all of WDW are you going to find a milk chocolate creme brulee?
When eating at Fulton’s, I would not skip this.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1099099]So tell me doctor, where else in all of WDW are you going to find a milk chocolate creme brulee?
When eating at Fulton’s, I would not skip this.[/QUOTE]

Just saying that you have a lot of varieties of great desserts around the World. Spread the love around…

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1099099]So tell me doctor, where else in all of WDW are you going to find a milk chocolate creme brulee?
When eating at Fulton’s, I would not skip this.[/QUOTE]

zactly! :cool:

What color is that, Tigger.

I am not sure what they are serving you, but they served us these long things that looked like macaroni. we like the regular rings with the tentacles, etc. Those long macaroni like things were soft, looked and tasted boiled, just completely weird :eek::blow:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1099133]What color is that, Tigger.

I am not sure what they are serving you, but they served us these long things that looked like macaroni. we like the regular rings with the tentacles, etc. Those long macaroni like things were soft, looked and tasted boiled, just completely weird :eek::blow:[/QUOTE]

Well I don’t know what they were severing you but what we got was wonderful…and I am pretty picky when it comes to food.

Fulton’s server calamari steaks which is the body cut length ways (creating larger pieces) instead across (creating the rings). I have actually had calamari were the squid was just cut in half, than laid out flat on the plate for presentation. Also some places do small squid whole (I’ve seen this with a body size of about an inch and half then all the tentacles curled up and the body cavity partially filled with a chunky marinara).

At Fulton’s each time I’ve had it they were the same, exactly how you would want calamari done. I have had a lot of calamari, at a lot of different places and would put the calamari I had at Fulton’s up near the top.

I have had bad calamari…so bad I sent it back. If it is not prepared well it can be horrible experience for the dinner and it is easy to screw up. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience there, my experience has been the opposite.