Fun restaurants for a party of 10

In July we are doing a family trip and it will be 10 of us total. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on “fun” restaurants to go to with a big group. I know that 50’s primetime cafe is always a lot of fun, and the bigger the group the more fun you seem to have. I was just wondering if there are any restaurants that are just as much fun for big groups?? :wub:

Whispering Canyon

'Ohana - it does mean “family”, after all.

Chef Mickey’s, The Crystal Palace, Trail’s End Buffet, Biergarten, Boma. Any large buffet would be the best setting. You wouldn’t have to worry about making too much noise, cause they’re all deafening anyway - and buffets offer a large selection of foods.

I don’t know if Teppan Edo could squeeze 10 into one table, but that would be fun too…

Whispering Canyon is a Old West Prime Time - insults and all

I vote for Whipering Canyon!

Definitely go with OHANA!

Mickey’s Backyard BBQ is a blast.

That would be fun.

Whispering Canyon would be awesome if you have a lot of kids in your party.

Lisa

[QUOTE=llama;1101335]'Ohana - it does mean “family”, after all.

Chef Mickey’s, The Crystal Palace, Trail’s End Buffet, Biergarten, Boma. Any large buffet would be the best setting. You wouldn’t have to worry about making too much noise, cause they’re all deafening anyway - and buffets offer a large selection of foods.

I don’t know if Teppan Edo could squeeze 10 into one table, but that would be fun too…[/QUOTE]

Character buffets are made for large groups.
'Ohana is perfect for a large group and is Mousebuzz approved.
Biergarten, with its Oktoberfest atmosphere is perfect for a large group.

You might, maybe, be able to get 10 at one of the hibachi tables at Teppan Edo if the group has a couple of small bodies.

Whispering Canyon would also be a good choice for a large boisterous group.:blush:

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I did book 'Ohana and Teppan Edo also. I had them on my lists since we like both of them anyway. I wasn’t sure about Whispering Canyon or not this year…maybe I will have to rethink that one again.

Biergarten. This is such a fun place that my family overlooked for many years until it was recommended by someone on MB. Now it will be a staple for our future visits. The Octoberfest show is really fun.

Whispering Canyon is a lot of fun too.

For a party of ten:

1. Whispering Canyon
  2. O’hana