Fun ways to make some rides better!

The Soarin repair made me think of fun ways they could make certain rides better. Anyone have any other ideas? I have a couple, comical and otherwise.

1. When you get on IASW they should give you three softballs. That would be vastly more entertaining.
  2. Make the Speedway cars actually steerable. Yes, it goes incredibly slow, but being able to control them would be great too.
  3. Aladdins carpets, midsummer, install water pistols in the carpets, let kids “shoot” the spectators.

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1109880]The Soarin repair made me think of fun ways they could make certain rides better. Anyone have any other ideas? I have a couple, comical and otherwise.

1. When you get on IASW they should give you three softballs. That would be vastly more entertaining.
  2. Make the Speedway cars actually steerable. Yes, it goes incredibly slow, but being able to control them would be great too.
  3. Aladdins carpets, midsummer, install water pistols in the carpets, let kids “shoot” the spectators.[/QUOTE]

…ummm…paintballs in Buzz Lightyear??? :eek:

Stitch gets lost during the transport stage never to be seen again. Disney is forced to gut the attraction and replace it with with something new. They can even keep it Stitch themed, just scrap the existing ride already. It’s a failure.

Agreed! “Worst Ride at Disney” award winner.

BEER … Corey, You had to see that one coming ??? :eek:

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1109880]The Soarin repair made me think of fun ways they could make certain rides better. Anyone have any other ideas? I have a couple, comical and otherwise.

3. Aladdins carpets, midsummer, install water pistols in the carpets, let kids “shoot” the spectators.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I :heart: everyone of your ideas.

Pass out pillows in Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, and the American Adventure…

lol…I haven’t even been inside the American Adventure in about 15 years or so…have they changed anything??

No, but for some reason, when I sit down in those shows… I always want to go to sleep. In France too…

Don’t get me wrong, I love these shows, but it makes me sleepy!

I swear I must be the only person who loves that ride! Lol

[QUOTE=hanwill;1109913]No, but for some reason, when I sit down in those shows… I always want to go to sleep. In France too…

Don’t get me wrong, I love these shows, but it makes me sleepy![/QUOTE]

Yep–you are right–especially in the Presidents—they make the chairs too comfortable for people who have been walking around for hours!!! :laugh:

Well—I lovvvveeeee the Wedway People Mover (sorry can’t help the old name) and people think I’m nuts so—

I just love it as a place to sit down and survey whats below—and its never crowded----I sometimes wish they would let you just stay on it when it’s not crowded so you can ride around again!

I love the peoplemover too, and sometimes they will let you stay on it twice. I did it in March…

In our house it is the peoplemover too…

I wish they’d come up with some new jokes for the Jungle Cruise. We love the ride but the same jokes over and over. “The back side of Water”

And Spaceship Earth!!

[QUOTE=hanwill;1109913]No, but for some reason, when I sit down in those shows… I always want to go to sleep. In France too…

Don’t get me wrong, I love these shows, but it makes me sleepy![/QUOTE]

I LOVE the France show, but, I agree.

When we were there last week our skipper told us they were Walts original jokes and would never ever be changed :happy:

This is conpletely unrealistic, but I would love it if my toes dipped into some water in a couple soarin scenes!

But I already spend a lot of energy in Soarin’ worrying that I’m going to lose my shoes in the ocean! Which doesn’t even begin to make sense. :laugh:

But some temperature changes on Soarin’ would make it better! Blasts of cold air, hot air…

Bird droppings in the Enchanted Tiki Room.:cool: