F&W Fest Schedule

Does anyone rember the approximate time the F&W schedule comes out. I need to book tix for 4 couples for Party for the Senses before 2 of them will book their room ressie. I know it has changed which of the first 2 weekends it will be held in recent years. Thanks.

Party for the Senses | Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival

check out the link.

I opened it up and thought it looked familiar. It is the layout from the 2010 fest. All of the links lead to a “no content included” notice.
Thanks for giving it a try. I’ll just have to keep looking every day until the schedule is posted.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1111940]I opened it up and thought it looked familiar. It is the layout from the 2010 fest. All of the links lead to a “no content included” notice.
Thanks for giving it a try. I’ll just have to keep looking every day until the schedule is posted.[/QUOTE]

there was a number to call - that’s why I posted it. Sorry I wasn’t clear.

Opppps… missed that helpful item.

right hand corner…I should have said something rather than just post the link. Sorry. I was doing a few things at once.:heart:

Hey, your one up on me today trying to multi task on a holiday weekend. You found something with the number on it.
My claim to fame today is sending out 2 emails to clients without the attachments they asked for. I think it’s time to quit and have a beer. This is going to be the only nice day for us with the storm hitting tomorrow and I’ve spent it working. Pam and I should have re-worked our schedules.

I may be wrong but I think the schedule came out around June last year but booking started in August? Mostly what I remember was being super anxious for the booking day to arrive so I could get the reservations I wanted! :laugh:

Dana,

Am I correct that in the past there was a discount for the special food events for TiW card holders?

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1112054]Dana,

Am I correct that in the past there was a discount for the special food events for TiW card holders?[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure if those events were special for TIW people, if there was a discount for APs, or if the discount was only for TIW people.

I’m happy to add to the confusion in the absence of any real answer:laugh:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1112085]I’m not sure if those events were special for TIW people, if there was a discount for APs, or if the discount was only for TIW people.

I’m happy to add to the confusion in the absense of any real answer:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Ahhh the elusive Food and Wine Fesitval Part for the Senses…:laugh:

Success achieved.:laugh:

Yeah. And I have to figure out when I can grab 8 tix without knowing the dates it will be held, or the final dates half of the gang will actually be there. I need to drink a lot more.:laugh:

You should ask the “force”…the force will help you:laugh:

The “force” I think I’ll face is that I am forced into temporary counseling.

Love the Food & Wine Festival. I went at least 3 times this past year.

I found this on Disney’s Food Blog…

The popular Party for the Senses returns October 6, 13, 20, 27, and November 3 this year; and celebrity chefs like Robert Irvine and Rock Harper will be back in action at the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!

2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival News: New Marketplaces and More! | the disney food blog

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1112368]I found this on Disney’s Food Blog…

The popular Party for the Senses returns October 6, 13, 20, 27, and November 3 this year; and celebrity chefs like Robert Irvine and Rock Harper will be back in action at the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!

2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival News: New Marketplaces and More! | the disney food blog[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I also fell across this same link in the allears newsletter yesterday.

Funny thing was that I called Disney Dining and the girl said she knew nothing about the PftS dates. 30 minutes later I read the newsletter from the day before and there it was. Just another example of the Mouse’s right arm not knowing what the left arm is doing. This is happening far too often.

Let me say this one more time:
ENOUGH OF MICKEY THOMAS’ STARSHIP ALREADY!!!
BOOK THE REAL JEFFERSON STARSHIP IN 2013!!!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1112394]Let me say this one more time:
ENOUGH OF MICKEY THOMAS’ STARSHIP ALREADY!!!
BOOK THE REAL JEFFERSON STARSHIP IN 2013!!![/QUOTE]

I don’t know if you’ll ever get your wish.