Garden grill?

I just wanted to confirm:

The Garden Grill at Epcot is a meal served “family” style?

Thanks!

Yes it is and its pretty good, I remember the chicken and green beans were very good. :happy:

Very good meal. One of the best Character Meals we had. The food was awesome and it was served family style.

We ate there last May and had a great time. The atmosphere is fantastic, it looks like you’re looking out over a farm. I would ask for booth seating, they have very high backs so it feels like its just your family and the characters. The food is really good.

We just ate there last week for lunch. It is served family style and was very good. The characters were Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. They were great and our server was wonderful. Ask for Steve !!

Thanks guys!
Sounds like a great time, I’m really looking forward to it!

Oh you will really be pleased. We have always had a good time and a good meal there! It’s pretty cool how the restaurant rotates too!

Are the characters there for lunch, dinner or both? I’ve never eaten there and would like to try it on the next trip.

Ooooh, I want to eat there now! I wasn’t sure about it at first but I like hearing such good things! If we go to Epcot next time I’ll be sure to drag the family in there and keep them out of WorldShowcase, lol!

This is always my first WDW meal! I was so disappointed to hear last year that they were changing to a menu instead of family style, but soooo happy that they have now gone back! By far the best meal of any of my trips!

AFAIK, the characters are at both lunch and dinner, but I may be wrong about this. To be sure, check allearsnet, Deb has all the character meal menus in one place in the dining section. Yes, the food is very good. We especially enjoyed the catfish.