Garden Grocer Delivery

Hi,

I know the answer is here somewhere on this board but I cannot find it so I figure the best thing to do is ask :wacko:

Those of you who have used the Garden Grocer…Have you ever had the food delivered before check in time or not been in your room when the food was delivered? I have been told that the resort (OKW) will keep things cold for you or put them in your room if you are already checked in. Is this true?

We are arriving early in the day and I would love to have the groceries ordered and waiting to go to our room when we check in but I also don’t want spoiled food:blow: if they cannot store it for us.

Thanks again for your help!

[QUOTE=Dawn;1089854]Hi,

I know the answer is here somewhere on this board but I cannot find it so I figure the best thing to do is ask :wacko:

Those of you who have used the Garden Grocer…Have you ever had the food delivered before check in time or not been in your room when the food was delivered? I have been told that the resort (OKW) will keep things cold for you or put them in your room if you are already checked in. Is this true?

We are arriving early in the day and I would love to have the groceries ordered and waiting to go to our room when we check in but I also don’t want spoiled food:blow: if they cannot store it for us.

Thanks again for your help![/QUOTE]

The Bell Services at your resort will store the groceries in their fridge until you have arrived … once your in the room they (Resort Bell Services) will deliver them to you … You may check with the front desk too.
We got comfirmation that they delivered to our resort before we even landed in Florida … Once in our room and set up they delivered.

Thanks Wall. We have used GG before but we have always been in the room to receive the groceries. We are arriving early our first day and want to hit the parks (well really the food & wine festival) but still want to have our groceries for that first night.

Thanks again and I hope you and your family are having a wonderfu time!

[QUOTE=Dawn;1089865]Thanks Wall. We have used GG before but we have always been in the room to receive the groceries. We are arriving early our first day and want to hit the parks (well really the food & wine festival) but still want to have our groceries for that first night.

Thanks again and I hope you and your family are having a wonderfu time![/QUOTE]

Thanks Dawn … Hope you guy’s will too !!! We are back in the room as I speak and just finished off a PB & J from one said Garden Grocer !!! Take Care

Love the GardenGrocer. Last time we used them, when we landed in Orlando, I had a message on my phone that they arrived at the hotel and delivered our order to bell serivices. When we got to the hotel, we checked in, went right to bell services and they said they would send our order right up. We were in our room less than 15 minutes when our order arrived.

Have our grocery list all made up on-line and just need to hit the send button when we are ready.