Garden rooms @ The Floridian

Any input on the garden Rooms at the Floridian. The view is my concern. It was cheaper to stay there than the Contempory, but I just wondered if anyone has stayed in one. My last time at the GF I stayed in lagoon view.

We stayed at a Garden View in Sago Cay… it turned out to be a monorail view! :happy:

We were in room 5428, so I suppose the even number rooms in Sago Cay have a view of the monorail.

oh fun- that would make my trip… to see the monorail.

I agree…kinda wish I could just see it now actually.:frown:

Staying at the Grand Floridian, honestly, I couldn’t care less to where the view goes, except maybe not the parking lot.
It’s such a beautiful resort.

[QUOTE=Dopey;949108]Staying at the Grand Floridian, honestly, I couldn’t care less to where the view goes, except maybe not the parking lot.
It’s such a beautiful resort.[/QUOTE]

So pretty, I’m afriad to touch anything when I am there…I almost don’t feel worthy when I am in there.:laugh:

Dana- you are worthy. You have paid money to be at WDW… and over the years- lots of it. You are just as worthy as anyone else. Besides, it is vacation- you deserve to pamper yourself. (even if it is just like me-with a view of the hotel only). It would be fun to stay there…

hmmmmm…hubby told me to book the lagoon view, I am still thinking of saving almost 500 bux with the Garden view. I stayed at the GF a few times and really never had a bad time. It is a beautiful property and a real treat.