Gaston's Tavern video

VIDEO: Go Inside Enchanted Tales, Gaston’s Tavern, Be Our Guest Restaurant, & Journey of the Little Mermaid in New Fantasyland! | WDW News Today

CRAZY … Can’t wait to get there !!! Gonna love Gaston’s !!! ( YES … I know they don’t serve BEER there )

I can’t believe it will be open 40 days after I leave!

Dopester, what a fun video!!!

Maybe they’ll have something like Butter Beer at the other park :blush:
Then you can pretend to be a grown-up :laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1119162]
Then you can pretend to be a grown-up :laugh:[/QUOTE]

GEEZ … Gotta long way to go !!! :eek::eek::whistling

[QUOTE=Dopey;1119162]Maybe they’ll have something like Butter Beer at the other park :blush:
[/QUOTE]

That’s what I told the DW … They should have something like that.

I love it! Thought they changed the name of the barnstormer though? ??
Wish it was open in two weeks. Knowing all that is behind the big curtain is going to kill me! :slight_smile:

Very cool. It’s exciting to see it all coming together.

It all looks amazing! How exciting to have worked on those projects and finally see them all coming together like that. The attention to detail is exemplary.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1119194]I love it! Thought they changed the name of the barnstormer though? ??
Wish it was open in two weeks. Knowing all that is behind the big curtain is going to kill me! :)[/QUOTE]

they added to the name for the Barnstormer but I cannot remember.
Something like Goofy’s flight school? What do I know? heehee

I know what you mean, last year Splash Mountain was closed and it pained me to be anywhere near it.

SO excited! They have put so much into this, it’s going to be incredible!Nobody does detail like Disney!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1119248]they added to the name for the Barnstormer but I cannot remember.
.[/QUOTE]

The Barnstormer, starring The Great Goofini!

Being an entertainment coordinator, I had the honor of walking through the finished parts of the new areas on Sunday to see where the new offerings will be all taking place. It really felt like stepping into another world. There were tears in several of my collegues eyes to see their favorite films REALLY coming to life in front of us.

I’m so excited and so honored to be part of the team that gets to bring it to life! And I can’t wait to see Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Daisy’s new meet and greet spots. Their new outfits look AMAZING!!!

^Lucky^ :mickey:

WHOW, can’t wait to see it all!!!

I am really looking forward to this!