Gatorland, is it worth the stop?

So on our next trip, our first 2 days we didn’t get park tickets, or DDP. We want to do something so I priced out Universal, and it’s way to expensive. So I thought out of the box…Gatorland:huh:. It’s really cheap to get into, and I thought if anything else it would be comical!
Any thoughts MBer’s

Well, it’s been a few years since I have been----before the fire they had several years ago, but it is an enjoyable, different experience. So, if your family has any interest at all, you would probably enjoy Gatorland.

I think it is worth checking out, and you can get discount tickets from ticketmania.

My next question would be, will it stink(the swamps) to high heavens, when we go in June?

We went in June of 2004, and it did not smell then. I recall they also had a little water area for kids to splash in (not near alligators!)

Thanks! No alligators, now that no fun:laugh:

Gatorland is great. Much more to do than you may realize. (It’s no Universal though - lol)

We have been twice. Does not smell, and the staff really seem to enjoy what they do. Fun opportunity to take some pictures with a baby gator and a chance to try Gator Bites too. Worth a look, at least once.

[QUOTE=wdwspider;1016556]Gatorland is great. Much more to do than you may realize. (It’s no Universal though - lol)

We have been twice. Does not smell, and the staff really seem to enjoy what they do. Fun opportunity to take some pictures with a baby gator and a chance to try Gator Bites too. Worth a look, at least once.[/QUOTE]

Eating Gator Bites at Gatorland??? :eek:

You better make sure it’s not a relative of any of the big guys lying around there!:laugh: