Get your Dooney & Bourke fix right here

Need to add some spring colors to your wardrobe? What better way than with a Dooney & Bourke festive bag.

Now through April 25, Guests at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort can receive [B]a Dooney and Bourke wristlet for $1 plus tax[/B] (retail value $49) with the purchase of one Dooney and Bourke cross body bag at ticketed price, while supplies last. Be sure to share this with your online friends soon because these won’t last long.

Participating Locations Include
UPTOWN JEWELERS
MOUSE GEAR
ONCE UPON A TIME
DISNEY OUTFITTERS
BAYVIEW GIFTS
BOU-TIKI MERCHANDISE SHOP
ON THE BOARDWALK
FITTINGS & FAIRINGS
SUMMER LACE
THE MAGIC OF DISNEY
WORLD OF DISNEY
TREN-D
CLOTHIERS-CHINA CLOSET
GONE HOLLYWOOD
WORLD OF DISNEY
KEYSTONE CLOTHIERS

Offer valid at participating locations and only on wristlet items at ticketed price with the purchase of one cross body bag at ticketed price.
Wristlet and cross body bag must be purchased in same purchase transaction. Wristlet must be returned in the event the cross body bag is returned. Discount to be taken at register. Offer is not valid on previous purchases, only valid while supplies last and subject to change without notice.

I wish they would do this when I will be there in December!

Hey ma, you can also get that deal online at disneyshopping.com

They also have a deal on a credit card holder for $ 15 if you buy one of the bags…

Sweet! On my way to disneyshopping.com!

Thank you Dopey:)

Now thats the kinda deal I like to see!

shop everybody, so I don’t feel guilty not shopping :laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1106709]Hey ma, you can also get that deal online at disneyshopping.com

They also have a deal on a credit card holder for $ 15 if you buy one of the bags…[/QUOTE]

Why, thanks for the info!!