Get your Tivos ready people

Thursday, January 8 - The Travel Channel is showing everything Disney all day long

Disney Theme Parks Related TV for the Week

Thanks for the heads up. I think I’ve seem all of them but I can watch them over and over.

woot! woot! this is going to be the coolest thing for me to tape for my g/f

Oh! YAY!! Hope I remember to watch!!

yay! Tomorrow is supposed to be crappy weather…I can’t wait to stay in and study and watch this!
Although this will NOT help me PDD. This happens every time. They first 6 months or so after a trip I am OK but then I start to get the shakes and I need to start planning or else I’ll develop a tick.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;920749]yay! Tomorrow is supposed to be crappy weather…I can’t wait to stay in and study and watch this!
Although this will NOT help me PDD. This happens every time. They first 6 months or so after a trip I am OK but then I start to get the shakes and I need to start planning or else I’ll develop a tick.[/QUOTE]

woaw, the shakes- you need serious intervention.

I have watched everything there is to watch and I don’t care. Although, I think it is time for Disney to produce someting new.

Which reminds me, does anyone know if the new planning CD is any good? It’s got to be new because The Year of a million Dreams is over now :confused:

[Sniff] [Sniff] I’m feeling rather feverish…I feel a sick day coming on…is anyone else feeling a little ill?:ph34r:

I’d love to watch this, thanks for the heads up. I live in Canada and i’m just hopping we have a network that picks this up!!

Man, I have to work tomorrow! Maybe I’d better fire up the DVR, although we just saw several of these last week.

Tuning in right now and DVR’ing for all those days I just need my Mickey Fix! Thanks for the heads up!!

Oh drat that great big pond that divides us! I know for sure I wont get to see it :frowning:

:frowning: I’ve actually been looking for some of the episodes to come on, so I can live vicariously through them.

Sidenote: I think it would be amazing if they sent my future husband, Anthony Bourdain, to visit WDW for his No Reservations show. :ninja::laugh:

Edit: Ok I found the travel channel. Yay! A couple shows on there, I’ve probably seen them all though. I don’t care. I’m in full-on Disney planning mode for my trip in May.

Also, I just got the new DVD in the mail and it is lots better than the last one. It tells you the new rides, what you can do during the what will you celebrate event, etc. I like it a lot better than the last one.

<sigh> just saw this thread so I am late in setting the VCR, but I will catch the shows this evening though.

I am also happy to know there is a new planning DVD, gonna order that now :slight_smile:

Aye! I’ve missed half of it already. I should be home early today though. Maybe I can catch some…

That is hilarious! I am the same way. We are always planning the next trip, whether we know when it is or not.

I just checked our guide, and I think I’ve seen all the shows but they start in 2 hours, and guess what I’ll be watching??

Oh Dang!!! I am at work and no one is home to TiVo the shows…

[QUOTE=Kippage;920948]:frowning: I’ve actually been looking for some of the episodes to come on, so I can live vicariously through them.

Sidenote: I think it would be amazing if they sent my future husband, Anthony Bourdain, to visit WDW for his No Reservations show. :ninja::laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: OMG- I am actually falling off my chair.

by the by, Kip, I think he’s married.

Yeah, I don’t have a DVR or a Tivo, so I had to miss all the morning shows because I had to take Marc to the orthopaedic surgeon :pinch: They’ll repeat the shows tonight.

I want some new shows! I do appreciate that they add updates to the old ones… but I want new shows! (Although what is there left to cover?)