Getting from park to park at WDW

Is there one central parking lot and from it can you get from park to park easily?

Check out the transportation wizard at OLP: Transportation Wizard – Our Laughing Place home of OLPTravel . This was the best tool we found to get from park to park.

Welcome to Mousebuzz.
As Jen says, the Transportation Wizard is an excellent resource in telling you how to get around WDW. Quite honestly, I am another.
Will you be staying at one of the Disney hotels or will you be staying outside WDW?
Are you planning to go to more than one park in a day?
Those two questions can help us help you.
Disney operates an extensive multi mode transportation system that connects the hotels to the parks and to Downtown Disney (but does not connect the parks AND Downtown Disney). The main mode are a fleet of a couple hundred buses. Added to that are ferries and other water shuttles that connect some hotels to parks or to Downtown Disney, and of course the monorail.
If you are staying at one of the Disney hotels, you can effectively park your car at the hotel and use the free mass transit system. (Most cities in America wish their bus systems were this efficient).

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1030560]Welcome to Mousebuzz.
As Jen says, the Transportation Wizard is an excellent resource in telling you how to get around WDW. Quite honestly, I am another.
[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Soundgod is an expert at all things.

You’re too funny.

I’m still waiting for our new member to come back so we can answer her questions.

jgregw42, where are you?
We’re ready to help you!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1030756]jgregw42, where are you?
We’re ready to help you![/QUOTE]

YOU are too funny!

I found her question in the resort FAQ thread and I made sure to have the mods move it into the main forum so we could help her (I’m assuming this is a her. I know that our membership does skew more toward the female side).
I enjoy trying to help people who are unsure about transport get around WDW easier.
I saw a request for help, and now I’m here with my arm out saying “come with me if you want to live” and I’m wondering “where’d she go”.
Meanwhile I’m kind of breaking the rules bumping this back to the top so it won’t get lost so she can find it when she does come back. (Like I even need to pad my post count:laugh:)
(And when’s the last time I was ever the first person to welcome a new member?)