Getting scared

i am going jan 31 to feb 7 and contemporary and poly are all booked up now. i thought it was a slow time and now i am scared it gonna be busy. and when i call for reservations for ddp alot of places are now booked to where they dont have any tables left. i had it all booked but we are adding a person so i tried to change it…anyone please tell me if it is booked or should i be scared.

The comtempory and the polynesian almost always book out…especially in the slow season when the prices are their lowest and those deluxes don’t hurt your pocketbook so much. As for the ADRs, I am not surprised in the least that the popular places are booked out now. Those people had the ability to book their dinind 180 before travel. The popularity of the DDP has made booking your ADRS as soon as possible a necessity. I woudn’t fret however. That is one of the slowest week at WDW regardless of the lack of open ADRS. My best suggestion is the walk up to any place as soon as they open and you will be sat. I was able to do this at O’hana in August with no issue and EVERYTHING was booked the week I was there. You won’t be able to do this at LeCellier, but every other place is fair game.

well i have a reservation at all the places…3 places i couldnt change from 4 to 5…le cellier is one of them. donald safari breakfast at tusker house, and breakfast at cinderella castle…

oh yeah the most problem one is mama melrose with fastasmic

[QUOTE=chowloverbs;919869]well i have a reservation at all the places…3 places i couldnt change from 4 to 5…le cellier is one of them. donald safari breakfast at tusker house, and breakfast at cinderella castle…

oh yeah the most problem one is mama melrose with fastasmic[/QUOTE]

Well 5 is a popular time to dine. The fantasmic package will definately be next to impossible to score…they have limited Fantasmic to select nights…only twice a week I think. I highly suggest momma’s even without the package. I love that place.

well i have it for 4 so i was told to go and ask if they can get one more in…but not sure.

You are calling very late to have much selection about restaurants. Popular restaurants and times book up quickly, months in advance. But that doesn’t mean that the parks will be crowded.

Also, Poly and Contempo sell out this close to arrival time.

let me explain i want everyone to know…i booked awhile ago…my aunt decided to join us and i called to get 2 rooms at poly and found they are all booked just because i figured i would check into that and then see how many reservations i can change from 4 to 5. so that is when i was like wait a min and started to get scared when it is all booked.

Due to the popularity of the dining plan many restaurants are booking up. The best you can do is show up and hope they can get you in at a larger table at the same time. You might want to look at a back up plan just in case the restaurants can’t fit your larger group in.

[QUOTE=chowloverbs;919869]well i have a reservation at all the places…3 places i couldnt change from 4 to 5…le cellier is one of them. donald safari breakfast at tusker house, and breakfast at cinderella castle…

oh yeah the most problem one is mama melrose with fastasmic[/QUOTE]

I would just go at the appointed time with the extra person and have them arrange it. They won’t turn you away for one extra guest. They’ll figure it out. :wink:
You don’t think you’re the only one making changes like that? They’re used to much scarrier things :laugh:

no what makes me scared is that i wanted it to be not busy at all so we can not rush and enjoy the park u know…i pray they are slow

The crowds are out of your control so all you can do is go with the flow. You’re going to be at WDW so it’s all good after that.

I know what you mean. I am beginning to have doubts about that slow season myself.

Let’s think positive, :closedeye

Sorry, no advice, just good luck.

i know i keep looking and it says this is the best week to go and then all sudden everything is booked…i am like what .

[QUOTE=Dopey;919898]
Let’s think positive, :closedeye[/QUOTE]

Positively! :pinch: Positively! :pinch: Positively! :pinch:

i trying to but it is hard lol…

You will be fine. The parks should not be crowded and you should be able to be accomodated at all of your ADR’s with the extra person. “Hakuna Matata”!

Stop pinching. It makes crows feet :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Now thats not very positive!:tongue:

Don’t worry! Just because two popular resorts are booked and restaurants are booked at popular times doesn’t mean the parks will be crowded! You will be just fine!