Getting through MK

Help me out, can’t remember. Once in Adventureland can you take a shortcut to Frontierland through an opening back by Pirates or do you have to go up past Aladdin by the bathrooms through that walkway cutting through Liberty Sq? Going over schedule of rides in sequence of ressies and trying to figure out a few when’s & where’s. Asking because it seems like it was a solid wall close to a fountain but I do remember some type of shortcut.
TIA

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;980022]Help me out, can’t remember. Once in Adventureland can you take a shortcut to Frontierland through an opening back by Pirates or do you have to go up past Aladdin by the bathrooms through that walkway cutting through Liberty Sq? Going over schedule of rides in sequence of ressies and trying to figure out a few when’s & where’s. Asking because it seems like it was a solid wall close to a fountain but I do remember some type of shortcut.
TIA[/QUOTE]

There is a shortcut there somewhere. But OMG, don’t forget to schedule bathroom breaks :laugh::redface:

I know there is a cut-through by the Country Bear Jamboree… I think I know the Aladdin & bathrooms one you’re talking about and I think the CBJ one is closer to the Tiki Room. Or, going past Pirates, you could just walk around the back of Pecos Bill’s and end up at Splash Mountain.

Seems like we were lucky enough to find one, once, so i’ll look for it again. We never walk the “spokes of the wheel” unless we need to go completely across the park. Always funner to travel the “rim” of the park.
Anymore shorties known?

Yes you are correct! There is a shortcut. If you are walking straight into Adventureland from Main Street you will be headed toward Aladdin’s Flying Carpets. To the right of that is a souvenir shop and the place where Jasmine and Aladdin sign autographs. The short cut is right there. There are also restrooms there. We have used that short cut many times…especially before or after a parade!:wub: