Getting to Boma?!?!?!?

We are heading to Boma for an early breakfast. I was wondering if we should take a taxi or can we get there by bus in time? I know we would have to get to a park or DTD or TTC then transfer to AKL! Which with an early breakfast ressie from POR might be impossible.

OPINIONS? How much do you think a cab would cost from POR to AKL?

Thanks!!:happy:

You can take the bus from the resort to AK and then take the bus from AK to AKL. That’s what we did a couple of years ago and it worked out fine. What time are the ADR’s?

Our ADR is at 7:45. AK is not open at that time will there be buses?

Ouch, Id take a cab. About $15 Bucks I think.

For an early breakfast, you are best off with the taxi. Been there, done that…it works and it’s stress free.

Busses still run for breakfast reservations. I’m sure ours were for sometime between 8 and 8:30 and got there okay.

Last year we did a breakfast at Boma. We decided not to chance being late and took a taxi. It cost us $20 from POFQ to AKL.

We use taxis a lot while we are on vacation, whenever we just don’t feel like using the bus system. AKL is the furthest away from most attractions/resorts so it is a little more expensive. Most taxi rides cost around $10-15. At times they are very convenient and well worth the cost.

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;953641]Last year we did a breakfast at Boma. We decided not to chance being late and took a taxi. It cost us $20 from POFQ to AKL.

We use taxis a lot while we are on vacation, whenever we just don’t feel like using the bus system. AKL is the furthest away from most attractions/resorts so it is a little more expensive. Most taxi rides cost around $10-15. At times they are very convenient and well worth the cost.[/QUOTE]

Perfect, we will be going from POR to AKL , so at least I will know the cost!! We had never used a taxi until last time and you are so right… It is really nice sometimes!!! And a lot quicker!