GF question

We recently stayed there and I am loving the fairies bedspread we had. LOVED IT. I wanted to wrap it around me and check out of the hotel like it was dress I brought from home. After tons of searching online, I can’t find it anywhere to purchase.
My question is, does anyone know what happens to the old bedspreads,decor when they replace these items with new stuff?

No idea on that front, but I’d think they’d have the stuff copywrited to some extent and unable to copy elsewhere without Disney’s permission.

Your best bet might be to call and ask to talk to someone at the hotel about it. Was it the pattern? Fabric? I don’t know if I could buy a bed spread a few thousand people slept on/under. And made whoopee on/under. :blink: But that’s me.

BTW I’m one of those who doesn’t use the bed spreads LOL. I’ve seen too many exposes on hotel’s & if I could bring my own bed I would lol.

[QUOTE=natemansmom;983844]We recently stayed there and I am loving the fairies bedspread we had. LOVED IT. I wanted to wrap it around me and check out of the hotel like it was dress I brought from home. After tons of searching online, I can’t find it anywhere to purchase.
My question is, does anyone know what happens to the old bedspreads,decor when they replace these items with new stuff?[/QUOTE]

You can buy them on ebay…but they are the ones used from the resort. I got one and it came in very good condition (but obviously not brand new). It was cleaned but I had it dry cleaned before using.

If you type in “Disney bedspread” into the ebay search, you should get some along with others from the different WDW resorts

Try here:

Disney Resort Collection

Give them a call to see if they have it.

Thanks all.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;983953]Try here:

Disney Resort Collection

Give them a call to see if they have it.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about this. And I’ve got a couple of the catalogs they leave in your room too.

Edit: they don’t have any resort specific bed coverings. All they’ve got is plain white linens and duvets.

I need to keep my husband from reading this post otherwise I am afraid every room in our house will be decorated in pirate decor, LOL.

lol. Tammie, when I am out shopping I refer to things in my GF worthy. If I see something that looks like it could belong in the resort,I want to take it home. I want my bedroom to be a mini Grand.