Gift baskets to room?

I did this years ago for Dixie’s hubby’s birthday …but I do not remember where I found the link…I want to send a birthday one for Vsfty and her graduation…anyone know where the link is?

Disney Floral & Gifts - Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830 - Delivering Fresh Flowers and Gifts

This is the website I used January 2010. I ordered a birthday balloon thing with Mickey, and sent my DH’s grandaughters a princess thing that had autograph books, tiaras and candy, everything was very nice, and they were very easy to work with.

Disney florist is where to get them. I sent one to DD and my Df’s DS on our last trip.

Thanks ya’ll

Honey, make sure they have CLEAR instructions! remember what happened last time:crying::wub:

Boy do I remember!!! Hope that jerk enjoyed Paul’s gift!

Any way I just spent an arm and leg (my good arm) but Lisa will get the cap with her name and there will be a gift bag for Larry and the note will even mention it being his first WDW trip!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t wait…
And the gift bag will have Robinson on it :slight_smile:
I wish I could be hiding and watching…pretty sure there will be a phone call grin

oh and I have a confirmation # …just in case!

[QUOTE=tinkerbell;1076426]Boy do I remember!!! Hope that jerk enjoyed Paul’s gift!

Any way I just spent an arm and leg (my good arm) but Lisa will get the cap with her name and there will be a gift bag for Larry and the note will even mention it being his first WDW trip!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t wait…
And the gift bag will have Robinson on it :slight_smile:
I wish I could be hiding and watching…pretty sure there will be a phone call grin

oh and I have a confirmation # …just in case![/QUOTE]

Fantastic- if theres a phone call say Karen wants photos of the delivery please! Oh my there has just got to be a trip report:happy:xx

I think Lisa can write one while she is working late at night :slight_smile:

there is no reason they can not email me or mary pictures while they are there!
:goofybounce::cheshire: