Gingles ADR's

We got most of what we wanted. We were going for some that we have never eaten at or at least not for a while:

Restaurant Akershus (new to us)
1900 Park Fare (new to us)
California Grill (old fav)
Tutto Italia (new to us)
Biergarten (liked it last time)
Crystal Palace Breakfast (it’s been forever)
Liberty Tree Tavern (traditional every year, but will miss characters)

Wanted HDDR, but it was booked for every show time our whole trip (in September!)

Sounds good. I’m glad you got most of what you wanted. Sorry about HDD, though.

Keep trying for HDDR. You’ll get it evenually. We’ve done Akershus for brkfst. Characters are great! Glad you got everything else…

I think you got a good line up there gingles. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the new places.

Looks like a good choices. Your new ones are ones i have never been to so i look forward to hearing you reviews.

Your plans look good, I hope you enjoy your new choices.

Great plans! I love when people try new places…it’s nice to hear their review on it!

Great choices! I had to go look and see when you are going because HD is a must for us and I arrive 9-10 9-20 so you are there a week before. 1900 park fare is a hoot.

I can’t wait to try the new restaurants. I am also bummed about HDDR but I am so excited that we are going to California Grill again!

Sounds like a great selection you have there! We’re trying a few new places this trip also, and I admit with my picky eater I’m a little nervous…LOL

Went online and found (Voila!) HDDR was available (after CM said it was booked all week).

Amended lineup:

Restaurant Akershus (new to us)
1900 Park Fare (new to us)
Hoop-De-Doo-Revue (it’s been awhile)
Tutto Italia (new to us)
Biergarten (liked it last time)
Crystal Palace Breakfast (it’s been forever)
Liberty Tree Tavern (traditional every year, but will miss characters)

Hated to drop Cal Grill but I think we’ve eaten there 3 of the last three trips.