Girl Dies Playing Mini Golf in Orlando

…how sad…and how strange…i wonder what happened???

Girl dies playing miniature golf - News | FOX Sports on MSN

How sad.

You’re right that is very strange and not what I expected to read. I was thinking she had an underlying health condition and the heat got to her.

Wow. Pretty scant on details. The man who tried to rescue her “suffered an injury as well.” What does that mean? I’m wondering if there was an electric current running into the pond?

Not good reporting. The article left me assuming too many things. Snake, croc? Whatever injured her, did the same thing happend to the man trying to help?

Such sad news. Really curious what actually happened.

So sad! I wonder what happened?

[QUOTE=bethishooked;1114882]Not good reporting. The article left me assuming too many things. Snake, croc? Whatever injured her, did the same thing happend to the man trying to help?

Such sad news. Really curious what actually happened.[/QUOTE]

I think an animal attack would have been in the title: “Girl Killed by Alligator” or some such thing.

I suspect there are some bare wires in that pond near where she fell in. It was a big story on the news last night and the resort is being very tight lipped about it. There isn’t a lot of information about what happened.

I think you are right Tigger…how sad for everyone involved…

Girl, 11, dies after mini golf game at Kissimmee resort | Local News - WESH Home

[QUOTE=smallworld;1114894]I think you are right Tigger…how sad for everyone involved…

Girl, 11, dies after mini golf game at Kissimmee resort | Local News - WESH Home[/QUOTE]

That poor family, especially the grandmother of the friend.

That’s so sad and completely unexpected. We were mini golfing at various spots along International Drive just last week and our balls did find their way into the ponds (especially at Pirates Cove!) and we never thought twice about reaching in and retrieving them.

NY girl dies while playing mini golf in Orlando - Boston.com

Scary. At these times, I tend to not only think of the victim’s family, but of the person responsible, who will have to live with that guilt for the rest of his life.

It’s a tragedy for everyone involved. Cavey is right.

How sad for everyone

Goodness! How tragic! That poor child. Her poor family.

So they announced she did die from electrocution…how awful.

What an awful thing to happen to everyone involved with this.

Just … Shocking.

(ok Ok - I’m sorry, it is tragic - but you know you were thinking it)