Girl has odd reaction to Disney news

A viral video courtesy of CNN presented without comment:

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

sniff, sniff…

Doug, you ole softy. You find all those cool videos.

Ahem…I, of course, take offense to the reporter saying that WDW is better than DLR.:nonono2:

The little girl’s reaction is too cute for words though!

[QUOTE=Peppertink;1093099]Ahem…I, of course, take offense to the reporter saying that WDW is better than DLR.:nonono2:

The little girl’s reaction is too cute for words though![/QUOTE]

I couldn’t have cared less what the reporter had to say.

If we want to do the whole DLR/WDW debate, let’s stipulate a bunch of facts.
Disneyland Park has more attractions than Magic Kingdom, but overall, there are far more attractions in the entire WDW than there are at DLR.
WDW is far larger. In ways, the compactness of DLR/DCA/Disneyland Park is preferable to the expansive nature of WDW. (You know, like the convenience of only needing to walk about 100 steps to go from Disneyland Park to DCA instead of needing powered mass transportation)
On the other hand, DCA seriously needs a monorail station!

But at WDW, once you’re through the entries, there is a feeling of being removed from the real world (except for the increased air traffic).

Is one better than the other?
Which do you prefer, dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1093103]I couldn’t have cared less what the reporter had to say.

If we want to do the whole DLR/WDW debate, let’s stipulate a bunch of facts.
Disneyland Park has more attractions than Magic Kingdom, but overall, there are far more attractions in the entire WDW than there are at DLR.
WDW is far larger. In ways, the compactness of DLR/DCA/Disneyland Park is preferable to the expansive nature of WDW.

But at WDW, once you’re through the entries, there is a feeling of being removed from the real world (except for the increased air traffic).

Is one better than the other?
Which do you prefer, dark chocolate or milk chocolate?[/QUOTE]

Didn’t want a debate, I was just expressing how it got under my skin. :sleep:

That’s not why I commented.
I just wanted to blow up any potential “my park’s better than your park” stuff before that started.

That’s what the which chocolate comment was about.
Everyone has their preference and nobody is right or wrong.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1093108]That’s not why I commented.
I just wanted to blow up any potential “my park’s better than your park” stuff before that started.

That’s what the which chocolate comment was about.
Everyone has their preference and nobody is right or wrong.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Yes, I agree. I actually don’t have a favorite…I love them both. I just get my feelings hurt when disparaging comments are made about MY:whistling DLR. Yes, I realize it’s irrational.:blush:

Anyway…I feel the same way, as the little girl, when I find out we’re going to Disney!:wub::laugh:

[QUOTE=Peppertink;1093115]Ah, I see. Yes, I agree. I actually don’t have a favorite…I love them both. I just get my feelings hurt when disparaging comments are made about MY:whistling DLR. Yes, I realize it’s irrational.:blush:
[/QUOTE]

It’s not irrational, it’s emotional.

Ok, got a question? Do you think the CM’s or even for that matter top level CM’s have a favorite park and think one is better than the other if they were to be honest?

Her reaction is priceless! A genuine look of real surprise.

I know for a fact that they do.
In 2005, there was a healthy amount of sibling rivalry on the part of Disneyland CM where WDW was concerned.
I don’t know that I’ve ever noticed as much where WDW CMs are concerned when commenting about Disneyland.
This is just my personal experience.