Girls Hair cuts at WDW

My DD8 had a good time watching my DS11 and I get a haircut at the Barber Shop on Main Street on our past trip. Anyone know if there is a place for little girls to get their hair cut? I assume the Barber shop will do it but are there any other places?

She already is scheduled for BBB at MK(which she gets every trip) but right now she is adamant to get her hair cut at Disney. Please help.

There are styling salons at some of the resorts but they are just regular salons, I don’t think they do anything special like the barber shop.

I know I am planning to take my DD to the Barber Shop to get her first real hair cut. I know it is more of the guys place but it would still work. The only downside is that you cannot make a reservation.
I think I read allears.net that there is a nice place in the GF and then some at a couple other places.

[QUOTE=monrailrider;1035961]My DD8 had a good time watching my DS11 and I get a haircut at the Barber Shop on Main Street on our past trip. Anyone know if there is a place for little girls to get their hair cut? I assume the Barber shop will do it but are there any other places?

She already is scheduled for BBB at MK(which she gets every trip) but right now she is adamant to get her hair cut at Disney. Please help.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the BS will trim her hair, and they’ll put sparkles and confetti too, but they won’t style it. I know The Beach Club has a salon where they do hair. I’m pretty sure GF does too!

We had my GD’s hair cut at the Barber shop in December. What a memorable experience!! It was her first hair cut and they saved a swatch of hair for mom and gave her mouse ears with ‘My first haircut’ embrodried on the back. Very cute and yes, she got sparkles and lots of goo!