Give a Day

Does anyone know the procedure for handing in the certificates for your one day passes? The family will be in the MK on Oct. 28, would like to get an early start, does the whole family need to be at Guest Services or can they wait by the entrance? Can it be done the night before?

We got ours in April, everyone getting the Give a Day ticket needed to be at guest services for the park you are entering (you cannot get your tickets the night before). We were thanked for helping our charity and given Volunt"EARS" pins. The kids thought that was WAY cool.

Yeah, what she said :laugh:

and everyone has to present a ceritfied official picture ID or copy of birthcertificate if a small child

You have to go to the “will call” window at the ticket booth and everyone must be there with id

Thanks. I never would have thought to bring the DK’s birth certs.

Here’s more info on it:

What do I need to bring to the theme park to redeem my voucher?

To redeem your ticket at a Walt Disney World® or Disneyland® theme park, you must bring a valid photo ID along with your voucher. Valid ID is one of the following: valid Government Issued Passport, valid Driver’s License including a photo, or valid Government Issued Photo ID. For children under 18 who do not have any of the previous listed IDs, a copy of a Birth Certificate is acceptable. School IDs or children security IDs are not deemed Government Issued Photo IDs and will not be accepted. Please note: the Guest whose name is on the voucher must be present at the time of ticket redemption (for example, parents cannot redeem tickets for their children in their absence.)FAQs | Give A Day Get A Disney Day | What Will You Celebrate? | Disney Parks

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1054251]
and everyone has to present a ceritfied official picture ID or copy of birthcertificate if a small child[/QUOTE]

Yes, it’s very important to remember id’s and copies of birth certificates…How could I forget that.