"Glory Road"

Can’t wait to see it, I love movies based on a true story. :biggrin:

me, too. it’s so inspiring to see movies like these. it makes me want to get up and do something just like that, you know. i hope “glory road” does well for disney. it does look like a good movie.

I hope it does well because it is all about the story. :smile:

This movie is in very few theaters where I live… We are going to have to drive quite far to see it! Grrrr!

i jsut read on Yahoo! that “Glory Road” is at number one in the box office. I remember reading it made over $13 million. once the numbers are out tomorrow, being a holiday, we’ll see how much more it makes. congrats disney!

Dang it Tragic you beat me to it! Yes, congrats on another #1 take. I’m anxious to see it. Anyone get out to see it this weekend?

sorry rowdy. but when you have no life, like me, you tend to be on the internet a lot. i just saw on Yahoo that “Glory Road” made $13,471,000. i’ll check tomorrow to see what the final numbers were for the holiday weekend.

Well, it was almost a “Glory” weekend, but it got “Hoodwinked” by less than a half a million dollars over the 4 day holiday weekend. Still, way to go Glory Road. Good luck in your run at the box office.

ooooh yeah, it did really well at my theater this weekend, I want to see it very badly!

nice puns rowdy :laugh: I :heart: puns!

Can’t wait to see it!!
Prezcatz Paul

I saw it that movie was amazing. I mean the effort disney puts into those kind of movies(Miracle etc etc etc) is outstanding. I LOVED it!