Going in 2 Days!

It’s been a crazy few weeks and I’ve been feeling really blah. :mellow:

DH and I are celebrating our 9th anniversary tomorrow and since we got married at WDW I decided we needed a weekend getaway, so, we’re leaving work early Friday and then we’re driving up!!! :goofybounce::cheshire::goofybounce::cheshire:

Last year we had annual passes and went at least a dozen times, but this year we didn’t renew them and I’ve had the shakes ever since! :wacko:

I need a few drops on ToT to get my old self back. :laugh:

HAve a safe and magical time

Have fun on Tower of Terror. I love that ride!

Happy Anniversary & enjoy your getaway!

Congrats on the trip and anniversary!

I hope you have a great time. Nothing like Disney to cheer us up when we are feeling blah!

Great! Happy Anniversary and have a fabulous time!

Happy Anniversary- and have a wonderful magical trip.

OMGosh! That is awesome for you!

Have Fun!

Lisa

Happy Anniversary. Enjoy your trip to your favorite place. Will cousin Mike go along too?

Happy anniversary, have a GREAT time!

Have a nice trip! :happy:

I sure wish I could ‘Drop Into’ WDW, get it? Drop in? TOT? :laugh:

Nope. No Cousin Mike this time. It’s just me and DH :wub:

Happy Anniversary! Have a great trip:)

Huh? I didn’t realize that you were married at WDW! Very cool:)

Oh Catfish I hope you and dh have a wonderful Anniversary!:wub:

Have a great time as I’m sure you will. Look were almost there ourselves well in our minds and thru MB at least

Happy Anniversary! You are going to have a great time. So happy for you.:happy:

Of course there is one thing I need to know…where ya going to eat?:laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;870146]Happy Anniversary! You are going to have a great time. So happy for you.:happy:

Of course there is one thing I need to know…where ya going to eat?:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Eat? Oh yeah! I guess we need to think about that one. :blush: :whistling

Oh my!:noo: No plans yet? Get on the phone!:phone: Lets pick a good place for us to go…or should I say, for the two of you to go.:blush::laugh:

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a wonderful trip! Hope the Disney magic cures your blues!!

Thanks for the happy wishes everyone! I’ll take lots of pictures. (yes, MickeyMotto, I’ll take FOOD pix!!!)

I’m thinking we’ll try Artist Point again, or maybe something new. Any suggestions??