Going rates

Does anyone know the going rates for SSR, BLT and AKV? (without any incentives-- full price per point)

We are seriously leaning towards adding on and we want to do all of our research and see where we want to add on. Plus new incentives are expected to be released tomorrow. (I’d buy incentive or not but they are nice extras)

$112 per point before incentives for BLT, AKV and SSR.

Thanks DVC Mike that’s exactly what I wanted to know!

It’s crazy to me to see $112/point. I don’t know why, I guess ‘cause when we bought originally I think it was just under $98., maybe $96 even, AND we got an incentive on top of that. Gettin’ expensive out there! :laugh:

It is! I definetely would not pay full price per point… I’d want some incentive for sure.

And I’ve also heard that they are changing the downpayment for financing. It’s still going to be the 10% but instead of the 10% down after the incentive price it is going to be 10% down before incentive. Which is more money up front but less to finance if you so choose to do it that way.

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;949009]It is! I definetely would not pay full price per point… I’d want some incentive for sure.

And I’ve also heard that they are changing the downpayment for financing. It’s still going to be the 10% but instead of the 10% down after the incentive price it is going to be 10% down before incentive. Which is more money up front but less to finance if you so choose to do it that way.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I heard. I don’t know for sure but I think that changes tomorrow (April 1st).

Any idea what the new incentives will be?

The new incentives include larger cash discounts. I can add-on 100 points at BLT for only $98 now.

Wow, I like that price.