Going to Disneyland Paris

Doing on a business trip in Spetember to France. Decided to extend my trip a few days and stay an extra 4 nights at Disneylnd Paris.

Any not to miss tips?

Are you looking for things not to miss in Paris or at DL Paris? Never been to DL Paris but lived in Paris if you need any tips on that!

Ooooh, fun!

I went last year and it was a great time. So different from WDW!

My favourite attractions were Crush’s Coaster, Space Mountain Mission 2 (my fave Disney ride ever!), and the theare show/movie with Martin Short…can’t remember the name of it.

4 nights is a long time to spend there though - we stayed 2 nights and found we had run out of things to do. Their studios park is a half day max, and Disneyland Park is a day (maybe 1.5 if busy). So since you have the extra time I would check out Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Dinner Show, lots of fun. Its in Disney Village.

Are you staying on property?

Yes, we are staying on property for the 4 nights. We have tickets for 3 days but plan to go into Paris at least one whole day and maybe some evenings.

We are looking for not to miss things in both Disney and Paris. We want to go see the Catacombs and maybe go up into the Eiffle Tower. I have been thru Paris 2 times, but, both times I was traveling home from somewhere else and was only in the city one night both trips.

There are many offers in Paris to take a tour bus to Disneyland Paris. The price included round trip to Paris on the bus and the admission tickets. There is also a subway train that travels back and forth to the Disneyland Paris.

We decided on the bus. When we arrived at the “Happiest place on earth” we were greeted by armed soldiers walking with machine guns both inside and outside of the
park. This seemed the norm to the folks that lived there.

The park is like a miniature Disney park in the US. It is an experience we won’t forget and glad we made time for it on our vacation to Europe.