Going to Disneyland

We might be going to Disneyland… We’ve never been and we might be going to Disneyland, see the sights in southern CA, and then driving up to San Francisco… What do I need to look for along that drive? Good hotels?

Any advice on Disneyland/Anaheim/hotels itself? Looking for any information that you have or want to give… Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=hanwill;1128566]We might be going to Disneyland… We’ve never been and we might be going to Disneyland, see the sights in southern CA, and then driving up to San Francisco… What do I need to look for along that drive? Good hotels?

Any advice on Disneyland/Anaheim/hotels itself? Looking for any information that you have or want to give… Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I have, and continue to be, a strong supporter of Priceline.com for cheap prices at nice hotels. I mean, don’t get me wrong. If you have the fundage to stay at the Grand Californian, by all means do so. But if you are budgeting, the best thing to do is name your own bid. I have tried to stay at 3 star or better. I usually succeed at $50.00 or so for the Hyatt or Marriott. I have found once I get to 2 1/2 stars or so, suddenly the quality drops.

But it HAS been three years since I last stayed at Disneyland. If you have a rental car, your options expand quite a bit. PM me if you need more information. :pirate:

AWESOME!! Have a great time!

I love DL.

Depending on your budget.Last weekend i stayed castle inn and suites anaheim. Located just across from disneyland and the California adventure.I think good one as compare with others there.Besides enjoying the fun activities in Disneyland,heated outdoor pool and a whirlpool in this hotel.You can also enjoy swimming.Must be preferred this hotel.

When we went to Disneyland we stayed at the Disneyland hotel. Offsite, I would look at Hotels.com I have had good luck with them on other trips, not at Disneyworld though, there I stay onsite now

Whoo Hoo- some decisions are being made…

We are going to Disneyland- 3 days at the Disneyland hotel.
From there, we are doing some time in LA, driving to Yosemite, and ending up in San Francisco for a few days… We are so excited!

Now, time to make reservations, and pack the patience, lol!

[QUOTE=hanwill;1130179]Whoo Hoo- some decisions are being made…

We are going to Disneyland- 3 days at the Disneyland hotel.
From there, we are doing some time in LA, driving to Yosemite, and ending up in San Francisco for a few days… We are so excited!

Now, time to make reservations, and pack the patience, lol![/QUOTE]

DISNEYLAND HOTEL!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Great choice! (I doon’t have summer plans yet, but one never knows. We might even overlap.)

:wink: We might see you on the plane!