Going to WDW March 4th - 7th

But, I am staying offsite. My partner is going to be down there for work so another friend and I are tagging along and gonna go to the parks while he is working a ton :biggrin:

We will be staying at the Gaylord Palms… anyone have any experience with staying here? How is the bus service they offer? I thought about renting a car but I am trying to keep it as cheap as possible. With my cast member discount meals will be pretty cheap (cheap for Disney).

And I have decided to get an annual pass, because between this trip and the June trip it is cheaper to get the annual pass than to get tickets for each trip.

[QUOTE=bransworld;1099644]But, I am staying offsite. My partner is going to be down there for work so another friend and I are tagging along and gonna go to the parks while he is working a ton :biggrin:

We will be staying at the Gaylord Palms… anyone have any experience with staying here? How is the bus service they offer? I thought about renting a car but I am trying to keep it as cheap as possible. With my cast member discount meals will be pretty cheap (cheap for Disney).

And I have decided to get an annual pass, because between this trip and the June trip it is cheaper to get the annual pass than to get tickets for each trip.[/QUOTE]

Stayed at GP for a business conference. I had a car so I cannot speak to the busses, but the resort is great. Lots to do without leaving the atrium that covers the center section of the resort.
They have a great steakhouse, but it is kind of pricey. Glad the Boss picked up the tab for that meal.

Gaylord is BEAUTIFUL. I love it there! Their sushi restaurant is excellent and so is the steakhouse. My ex used to be a guest services manager there and he used to bring the customer comment cards home to read through. I don’t remember there being a lot of complaints about the buses but I don’t have first hand knowledge!

I forgot about the sushi lounge. Highly recommended. We stopped there for apps and drinks following the afternoon sessions to plan our nights festivities.
The Boss picked up these bills also. Looking back I saved a ton of $$ on that business trip.

[QUOTE=bransworld;1099644]But, I am staying offsite. My partner is going to be down there for work so another friend and I are tagging along and gonna go to the parks while he is working a ton :biggrin:

And I have decided to get an annual pass, because between this trip and the June trip it is cheaper to get the annual pass than to get tickets for each trip.[/QUOTE]

Oh yay! We stayed in the Comfort Inn hotel on I Drive the first time we went, and since then we’ve stayed in a villa. I just love the homely feeling of a villa! and we love having the freedom of hiring a car.
Hope you enjoy your trip anyways. Only 10 days eek!! :happy: