Golden Oak at WDW Resort

Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort

Just came across this. Any one want to live at WDW? Here is your chance. :blush:

Sorry for the “duplicate” post. I didn’t find the other one in search. :blink:

as soon as I hit that powerball, I am there…

I filled out the info, interested in following the progress and who knows…

OMG, I would literally die! hahah. Now thats worth moving to Florida from! Its awesome that it’s actually a neighboorhood and it’s YOUR house, not a timeshare. They are sooo expensive.

But it would be nice to let your kids grow up in the backyard of the magic. :blush:

One day, I will pull myself away from Philadelphia, have enough money, and live here… :heart::heart::wub:

This would be amazing however, by the looks of it, I too would need to win the lottery before I could even think about such a thing! :laugh:

Yeah, the houses are from 1.5 mil - 3+ mil!!

Which is funny because real estate is usually cheaper in FL. I guess of those houses were in PA, they would be that, if not more, expensive! haha. PA’s a little ridiculous in my opinion. But it’s the price you pay for living in the greatest state<33 :blush:

Powerball and Mega Millions here I come.

Living there would be my dream. As a little kid, I used to dream of living at Walt Disney World with the Magic Kingdom as my playground. That dream could now be a reality. Maybe I can retire there, if I start saving now.

Well isn’t it just priceless to live in Disney. I would love to live there. I know when we went down last year I was saying that I would love to move down…well I am playing the lottery this week you just never know;)

Can you imagine actually living there!!! What a way to live.

Well when you win, buy two houses. One for your family and the other for guests. I’m sure you’ll suddenly have a few thousand new best friends.:whistling:laugh:

Jo-Jo I think I will.:laugh: Though knowing the price for food in Disney I will have to shop off grounds. The second could always be an investment kind of thing. I think $10,000 per week should help pay off the houses really fast. :laugh:. Should I put you down for the first week?:happy:

Though before I get to ahead of myself…first I have to will the big prize and then I need to talk DH into it and get ready to move to the States if he says yes. :huh:

I am just saying that if I have or did win the lottery you would never know :wink:

Winning the lottery is just trading in one set of problems for a new larger set of problems. Not that I am saying that I have experienced this but…

:mickey:

[QUOTE=tigger;1038401]I am just saying that if I have or did win the lottery you would never know :wink:

Winning the lottery is just trading in one set of problems for a new larger set of problems. Not that I am saying that I have experienced this but…

:mickey:[/QUOTE]

so true…but you can have a little bit more fun.:happy:

[QUOTE=lasallemom;1038397]Jo-Jo I think I will.:laugh: Though knowing the price for food in Disney I will have to shop off grounds. The second could always be an investment kind of thing. I think $10,000 per week should help pay off the houses really fast. :laugh:. Should I put you down for the first week?:happy:

Though before I get to ahead of myself…first I have to will the big prize and then I need to talk DH into it and get ready to move to the States if he says yes. :huh:[/QUOTE]

WHAT?? YOU’D CHARGE YOUR BESTEST, NICEST, CLOSEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD !!!:eek::eek::eek: And I was going to be nice and bring you a free pencil, well forget that now.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Like I said, I’m sure you would end up with friends and relatives you never heard of, but is nice to dream. I often think what I would do with 50 million (I’m not greedy, I’d share a powerball jackpot with a couple of winners)

Well I’ve got $1000, now if I can just find 24 real good friends? Then where do I get 1.3 million?

Jo-Jo have you seen the cost of food down there. I cannot let my NEWEST bestest, nicest closest friend in the world just stay for free.:laugh:.

So who on this board is going to be the first to buy a lot…so all of your MB friends can stay with you the night before they need to get to the hotel in the morning?LOL

So whoever wins the lottery first is going to invite all of us over, right? :laugh:

hahaha, thats what I’m thinking!!! :blush:

Wow, I guess the real estate market in Florida isn’t that bad after all!!!
And a Four Seasons too!!!
Looks gorgeous.
I wonder why a Four Seasons and not another “Disney” resort.
I’m not complaining. Four Seasons are marvelous resorts… just curious.
Frank