Golden Oak is booming it seems

Disney Golden Oak: Disney Golden Oak community selling - OrlandoSentinel.com

I’d like to say, ‘oh yeah, I dropped my deposit down on one last week’ but then I realise I’m awake and not dreaming!

Perhaps if ALL MB’s clubbled together we could purchase a MB Golden Oak House?

[QUOTE=Campbell87;1103865]I’d like to say, ‘oh yeah, I dropped my deposit down on one last week’ but then I realise I’m awake and not dreaming!

Perhaps if ALL MB’s clubbled together we could purchase a MB Golden Oak House?[/QUOTE]

Are you saying we start a MB frat in Golden Oak. Hmmmmmmmm.

[QUOTE=Campbell87;1103865]I’d like to say, ‘oh yeah, I dropped my deposit down on one last week’ but then I realise I’m awake and not dreaming!

Perhaps if ALL MB’s clubbled together we could purchase a MB Golden Oak House?[/QUOTE]

Ummm, I can only do this if we are guaranteed a limo in the portico to pick us up and whisk us off to whichever park we want to go to. Or they have to build a monorail route with a stop at the front door

You could if you lived there because you would have enough money!!

correct. but I need confirmation that they will build that monorail before I spend my hard earned pocket change :laugh:

Even if I could afford it, I don’t think I’d want to live there. It’s too close - there’d be no excitement or anticipation. It wouldn’t have the Disney vibe - but what do I know about the rich and famous… I wonder if there will be a caveat that these homes can’t be bought to be rented out year round…cause who would want to spend that kind of money and have the house next door to you as a rental with a constant stream of vacationers?

I am in. I can donate the first coin jar to start. I might have about 50.00. So, whoose with me???:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If I were going to buy a property at Walt Disney World, I would want that to include premium annual passes for my immediate family members…

c’mon, Moopsie - just dream along with us :blush:

OK, I have a poker game tonight, keep your fingers crossed…

Actually I would prefer a reserved top floor condo at one of the deluxe resorts. That way I could just jet down whenever I felt like spending a few days.

Oh why couldn’t I have won that 336 million lotto…

-H

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1104014]OK, I have a poker game tonight, keep your fingers crossed…

Actually I would prefer a reserved top floor condo at one of the deluxe resorts. That way I could just jet down whenever I felt like spending a few days.

Oh why couldn’t I have won that 336 million lotto…

-H[/QUOTE]

It takes buying a lottery ticket to have a chance to win this pot.

Good luck at poker tonight :happy:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1104023]It takes buying a lottery ticket to have a chance to win this pot.

[/QUOTE]

I knew I was missing something!

I have to admit I would love the chance to design a house for that community. The opportunity to blend two of my loves, Prairie Architecture and Disney Architecture.

-Harry

Oh, ok.:happy: I still think I’d rather have one of those “unknown to the peasants” suites at the Grand Floridian.

You meant your immediate MOUSEBUZZ family members, right?

Absolutely! I actually really liked the idea of a Mousebuzz Frat House in Golden Oaks… if you can pass the initiation hazing (which, of course, includes drinking Beverly and perhaps dancing in the Epcot fountain while wearing a tutu… pants optional), you’re in! :laugh:

Shoot, If Boss Mouse can do it, I can handle the tutu dance, but Beverly, I think there is a line in the Geneva Convention about that one.

K… I’m in.
But, we need a great tiki bar( with a root beer and regular beer taps) in the back by the Typhoon Lagoon style pool. And probably a margarita bar as it seems we have some lushes around MB these days!

Some of us thank you for the kind words. :laugh:

You are so very welcome!:laugh: