Good Places for Lunch at the parks!?

I have most of my adrs. Thank goodness! But I would like to make a couple of lunch Adr’s at some places at the parks. What we have experienced is the counter services restaurants tend to be overrun with people and take quite a long time too soooooo we were thinking we would make at least a few ADRs at some quicker restaurants at or near the parks. Any suggestions?

How’s the Plaza?
Anwhere you can think of at HS?
How about AK?
Epcot has soo many choices, what is good and why?

Any ideas are appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

We love the Plaza Restaurant, it’s such a nice change from fast food and big meals. Good food and good service.

I want to know good lunch spots in EPCOT too. Since they canceled the Mother’s Day brunch, I was an nice lunch alternative. :smile:

(I was just coming to post this same question, hope you don’t mind I jump in?)

One of the best ADR lunches we’ve encountered in Epcot is at Chefs de France.

If I was at HS I’d give The Brown Derby a try for lunch.

I like lunch at Yak n’ Yeti in AK and 50’s Prime Time at DHS.

I’ve eaten at the Plaza for dinner and enjoyed it. Not sure about the lunch menu, but I bet it’s good. :laugh:

Epcot… yes - so many choices! We used to do the Garden Grill for lunch, except now they only have characters at dinner. We ate at Tutto Italia for lunch on our last trip and do not recommend.

Good luck with lunch ressies and have fun at WDW!

some good sit down lunch places may be

Hollywood studios - 50’s prime time or sci fi
Epcot - Mexico resturant is very good, and i’ve been wanting to try the german location
Animal Kingdom - Yak and Yeti very good, or rainforest
Magic Kingdom - The only one that i can think of is crystal palace

Also my wife and I really liked the Grand Floridian Cafe

These are places that i like

Lunch and dinner are the same menu.

:laugh: Well, then, I give it the thumbs up!

[QUOTE=llama;940654]One of the best ADR lunches we’ve encountered in Epcot is at Chefs de France.

If I was at HS I’d give The Brown Derby a try for lunch.[/QUOTE]

Ooooo my Mom would LOVE to eat in France for Mother’s Day! :smile:

AK- Flame Tree is #1

allears.net will give you all the restaurants and their menus. I would suggest checking out menus to make sure what they offer looks good to you. My boy picked a couple resaurants but after looking at the menus he changed his mind.

Yeah I have checked it put extensively but I have always gotten the best advice from my fellow MBers.

I think I will for sure try the Plaza. But keep the ideas coming.

I liked Tony’s Town Square at MK for dinner, I see they have a lunch menu there.

My vote is for Mexico- the atmosphere in there is beautiful and makes you really feel like you are dining under the stars.

At the Studios, we love Mama Melrose’s for lunch.

Bruce

We love
Brown Derby in the Studio
Yaki and Yeti in AK
Germany in Epcot
MK. I don’t like most of their sit downs we either go to Peco Bill or Columbia House or Casey’s but I never tried the Plaza the menu looks good.

We always take lunch at LTT in MK- the Pot roast is to die for :slight_smile:
OOH and SCi Fi in the studios (more for the atmosphere than the food)

[QUOTE=dixie;940823]We always take lunch at LTT in MK- the Pot roast is to die for :slight_smile:
OOH and SCi Fi in the studios (more for the atmosphere than the food)[/QUOTE]

Love Pot roast…that may be it for us at Mk at least one of the days and the Plaza the other day!!

Yummmmmmm POT ROAST!!!:tongue:

we traditionally do
MK - Caseys hotdogs EPCOT - where ever
HS - scifi AK - not usually

If you like sushi - Toyko Dining at Epcot is nice.