Good time for cruise?

I am looking to take a 3 or 4 day cruise this summer - working with school schedules. We will most likely go down a couple of days early and just plan on going to MK - not try to do it all (we were there in Dec). From a weather and crowd perspective, when do you recommend?

Thanks!!

No matter when you go in the summer it’s going to be HOT! But that’s ok - it makes Castaway Cay even more fun. As for crowds - well, the ships carry a set amount of passengers, so you’re never going to exceed that. The ships are huge - you won’t ever feel crowded. I guess the only thing I can say, weather-wise, is that late August hurrican season starts, but ships can alter their courses, so even that’s not too much of a concern.

If you go in late August, you’ll usually pay less than other times of the year.
Traditionally, the cheapest rates for Caribbean cruises are late August and early through mid September, which coincides with the height of hurricane season.
All my cruises have been during hurricane season and only once did we have our itinerary changed from eastern Caribbean to western Caribbean because a storm was expected.
By the way, hurricane season starts June 1 and lasts until November 30.