DH: Jim
DS: Jimmy Jr 6 years old
My Dad: Pop Pop
My Step Mom: Mimi
My sister and her DH: Julie & Bryan
My two nieces (1 year old & 2 1/2 years old) Mia & Ava

October 1 - 9 : Boardwalk
October 9-11: Portifino

We are all packed and ready to go. Our car service picked us up early. We are on our way to the airport, but just found out we have a two hour delay so far. Oh well more time to drink my worries away. I HATE to fly.

Mimi & PopPop arrived in Orlando on time this morning via a connecting flight from Pittsburgh to Atlanta to Orlando. They checked us all in by 12:15 and are doing the grocery shopping! They tell me that we lucked out and have a 2 bedroom right by the elevator.

Can’t wait to get there and unpack!!!

Have a wonderful time Christina, can’t wait to hear all about it!

Ugggg now 3 hours delayed

what airline are you flying? Delta?

Ughh!sorry to hear about your delay. Weather on the east
Coast has been so bad the past few days.hopefully you will
Be there soon.have a great trip.

Still waiting…now they say 10:15 pm…4 hours late. Atleast we finally got a seat at the bar…this is hard with the little ones. We are on JetBlue. This is our first delay EVER. So can’t complain. CANT WAIT TO GET TO DISNEY THOUGH!!!

Airport Entertainment

Hopefully you get this. I suggest just speaking with people at the airport to see if you can plan options for alternative travel. I actually had a simular situation not too long ago, they canceled the flight and left me to figure out how i was getting to my destination.

I know… that is what I was worried about. But finally we are on the plane ready to go!!! 4 1/2 hours late…poop!!!

Hope the rest of your trip is better than the first few hours!

Yay!!! We just landed at 1:07. Nice flight…smoooooth

We unpacked and were in bed by 3:00. We still made it opening ceremony at Magic Kingdom this morning. We had a fun breakfast with Pooh and the Gang, and headed off to adventureland.

wow! Your family (especially the little ones!) are troopers! Getting to bed at 3am and still getting up in time to make opening at MK? You go!:laugh:

We’ve been having a great trip so far but not Much time for the live TR. I’ve been putting some picks up on my blog though.

Glad you made it there finally. So sorry you had to spend so much time in the airport. I have to agree your kids are troopers for lasting that long and getting up that early.

Guess who our safari guide was today??? PRINCESS JILL!!!

awwww I wanted that guide…I did see her sorting out people, but I didn’t know it was her…I saw this women and thought “she looks familiar”, but didn’t put two and two together. :frown: Lucky you. :happy:

A few yrs ago I was flying home and our flight was delayed about 6 hours. The airport gate was sort of empty. Someone had a laptop with a 17 in screen. They put it by the window sill and kids all around got comfy watching a dvd. Then I had crayons and paper and stickers (I was traveling with my DGD) and the kids moved over to the kids table (at SW). We were just one happy bunch and no parents had to pull their hair out. :laugh:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1052275]awwww I wanted that guide…I did see her sorting out people, but I didn’t know it was her…I saw this women and thought “she looks familiar”, but didn’t put two and two together. :frown: Lucky you. :happy:

A few yrs ago I was flying home and our flight was delayed about 6 hours. The airport gate was sort of empty. Someone had a laptop with a 17 in screen. They put it by the window sill and kids all around got comfy watching a dvd. Then I had crayons and paper and stickers (I was traveling with my DGD) and the kids moved over to the kids table (at SW). We were just one happy bunch and no parents had to pull their hair out. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

It was so cool to see PJ in action! We were on the wheelchair acess area because of my dads scooter…and as luck would have it Jill was the guide. I tried to introduce myself afterwards …but I don’t think she understood me. I think she may think I was calling her a good girl…:laugh::laugh:.

I wish we had some one at the airport that had a dvd

Oh how cool you managed to see PJ- I know Jo-Jo was really hoping to- love your TR by the way.

I’m so glad you were able to see Princess Jill. Will she still be there next September? I wish we could have a chance to see her too!