Got a Pin in the mail

Got a Pin code in the mail today…I always feel bad when I get one and can’t use it. My DD got a separate one today as well… Sigh…

That always makes me sad when I get a great pin and have to pass it up.

No way to fit a trip in??

What are the details of the offer? Maybe we can all brainstorm and find a way for it to work for you! LOL

:laugh::laugh:

We only go every few years…it used to be every two, but with time has stretched to 3…My Disney “buddy” is grown and married now and it’s hard for her to get away. (My DH doesnt like to go). Getting there last summer was quite an ordeal…this summer there are some other things she wants to take care of while she is off…(she’s a teacher). She has a pin offer too so…she could jump on it if she wanted to…

We are thinking the following year perhaps and hopefully convincing my son in law to go too…I’m sure we won’t get a Pin offer for 2014…:laugh:

The offer is 35% off for now thru 3/24…or…4/21-5/22…or 8/11-9/28…book by 2/16. I haven’t called to see for which hotels it applies…it just says it does not apply to AOA Little Mermaid rooms…

…wish I could give it to someone to use it…:smile:

There’s a FREE dining one floating around as well. Sorry you can’t use it :frowning:

Yes…that’s on mine too…sorry…forgot to mention that…for now thru 3/7…

I received one last year for July but my daughter wasn’t available until August so we couldn’t use that one either…some day…we will get one that works with our schedule…

I think its the perfect hint for you to do your solo trip!!! I’ve gone at the end of April before and the weather was perfect, so those dates work well. I would recommend three nights as my two night solo was just a little too short for me. Come on…you can do it!

You should go .

It’s tempting…lol…if I had not gone last August I would seriously think about going this Spring…but my DH and I are going out west to Las Vegas in May to visit some friends so…I really should save the money for another year…

…you guys are really tempting me though…:laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1128057]Yes…that’s on mine too…sorry…forgot to mention that…for now thru 3/7…

I received one last year for July but my daughter wasn’t available until August so we couldn’t use that one either…some day…we will get one that works with our schedule…[/QUOTE]

There is a second 35% off and a FREE dining pin that extends all the way until 9/28.

That being said GO! Take the solo trip!:mickey:

I got the separate codes for dining and discount. The combined discount sounds the best.

It has been a really long time since we’ve gotten a magical PIN. They are definitely a sign you should go!!!

I never get pins! I always wonder what the criteria is for sending them out. I am such a sucker for Disney that they could totally tempt me with a good PIN! :laugh: I have Stay PLay and Dine booked for my March trip but would love a true free dining pin. Ah well, we are are still getting a great deal.

Smallworld, you should go solo!

We still have NEVER gotten pins… which sucks. But now that we have our little travel planning biz going, hopefully we get our CLIA card soon and won’t need them anymore.

I know…I really should go solo…but I just can’t…

If I was close enough to drive, it might push me to go for at least a mini trip…

We only go every few years…it used to be every two, but with time has stretched to 3…My Disney “buddy” is grown and married now and it’s hard for her to get away. (My DH doesnt like to go). Getting there last summer was quite an ordeal…this summer there are some other things she wants to take care of while she is off…(she’s a teacher). She has a pin offer too so…she could jump on it if she wanted to…

We are thinking the following year perhaps and hopefully convincing my son in law to go too…I’m sure we won’t get a Pin offer for 2014…:laugh:

The offer is 35% off for now thru 3/24…or…4/21-5/22…or 8/11-9/28…book by 2/16. I haven’t called to see for which hotels it applies…it just says it does not apply to AOA Little Mermaid rooms…

…wish I could give it to someone to use it…:smile:[/QUOTE]

I got the same one too, in the mail and via email. Trying to figure out if I can swing it.

I wish there was some way to ensure that you get one at least once a year. I have no idea why I got this, but I find it odd that my daughter received the same exact offer even tho she was in the same room as I was last summer. She didn’t get the one that I got last year…

I wonder how they program the computer to spit these out?