Got All My ADR's so Far!

Yeah!!! I love the on-line system it is 6:40 am and I got all of my ADRs that I wanted that were in you booking time. With a 13 night trip Ill have to long on line the next 3 days to finish but its better than spending money sitting on hold. NE way here goes this is what I have so far. Sept 20 - Ohanas (8:35am) - Crystal Palace (6:10pm)
Sept 21 - Konas (6:10pm) Sept 22 - The Plaza (5:20pm) Sept 23 - Biergarten (6:55pm) Sept 24 - Cape May (9:40am) - Ohanas (6:50pm)
Sept 25 - 50`s Prime ( 12:05pm)
Sept 26 - Tusker house (9:20am)
Sept 27 - Boma (9:30am)
Sept 28 - Park Fare (5:35 pm)
Set 29 - Sci Fi (12:00pm)

I`m Hoping for Whispering Canyon for dinner the 30th for DS Birthday and Park Fare for Breakfast on Oct 1st because that is our last full day at the Park. So now I just wait, wish I could make the BBB and Pirates League Ressies on line too!!!

I wonder if disney was holding back tables for the online thing. It seems everyone doing the online booking has had great success in getting the busier restaurants.

Your line up looks great by the way.:happy:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;969925]I wonder if disney was holding back tables for the online thing. It seems everyone doing the online booking has had great success in getting the busier restaurants.

Your line up looks great by the way.:happy:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. I have been trying for a month for Le Cellier and nothing. Then Friday night it just appeared. I grabbed it but still thought it was funny. Like to think it was the luck of the draw, but still am wondering if it was more than that. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth though, right!

I’m so happy you were able to get everything you wanted so far. You should have no problem for the rest. Congrats!

Same thing happened here. Over the phone we wanted CP for 8am on Sept 22. Nothing available. Checked online and there it was. Now I am using the online res system daily to check for a Tusker house 8am that we couldn’t get over the phone.

Our date for ADR’s hasn’t arrived yet but I was messing around with the system just to see how hard it would be when the time came. It was so easy to get almost everthing at anytime, including CRT at prime b’fast and dinner time on a Sat. Only 1 locate was booked in EVERY time slot, and I started trying at 6:58am, which was Le Cellier. Good thing we’re not planning on actually eating there otherwise would be quite discouraging.
Here’s a ?..to get all those ADR’s does the opening time on new dates start at 7am online like it does on the phone AND is the set time based on ETZ? If so would that mean those west of the Miss would have to arrise as early as 4am to be on the same playing field?

I am really glad you got everything you wanted. Just curious, how many people are in your party? I am trying to figure out if that makes a difference.

I hope you get Whispering Canyon, it is a lot of fun.

Just to let you know I just got Tusker House for August 24th. Its at 9:40 am wanted closer to 9:00 but we can make it work. Good luck to you!

[QUOTE=timkelmom;970014]I am really glad you got everything you wanted. Just curious, how many people are in your party? I am trying to figure out if that makes a difference.

I hope you get Whispering Canyon, it is a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

There are 4 of us 2 adults and 2 Kids 8 and 10/11 ( his birthday is while we are there)

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;969986]Our date for ADR’s hasn’t arrived yet but I was messing around with the system just to see how hard it would be when the time came. It was so easy to get almost everthing at anytime, including CRT at prime b’fast and dinner time on a Sat. Only 1 locate was booked in EVERY time slot, and I started trying at 6:58am, which was Le Cellier. Good thing we’re not planning on actually eating there otherwise would be quite discouraging.
Here’s a ?..to get all those ADR’s does the opening time on new dates start at 7am online like it does on the phone AND is the set time based on ETZ? If so would that mean those west of the Miss would have to arrise as early as 4am to be on the same playing field?[/QUOTE]

I started at 6am and was done at 6:41am. I love this system and it is sooo easy to use. What I did was book 3 then check out, book 3, check out. I love that as soon as you check out that your confirmations show up for you and are immediately e-mailed to you.

We started our tirp last year at Ohanas too, you will not be disapointed. Boma is really different but the food and atmosphere is awesome. We are trying Sci-Fi for the first time this trip in July. From what I hear you need to stay with basics at Sci-Fi, like burgers and ff.

Have a magical trip.

Those look like some good ADRs!

I was on the website yesterday just checking availability for a few different places because we weren’t decided yet, and was also surprised at the availability of some more popular places on the reservation system (vs. not being able to get them before on the phone with a CM). When they first released the online system, I was a little concerned that reservations would get snatched up quickly, and that many of them would never get used since it takes little effort to make them online and people may decide to make some reservations “just in case” without really making plans on keeping them…but so far, the opposite seems to be true. I’ll be interested to see if there’s a change in availability once it’s been out for a few months.

That is good to know. I am not giving up. I really really want 8am, I have 10:10 booked right now, but I want to eat before the park opens so Noah can ride Kali 1 392 406 times.