Got all the meals we wanted for July trip!

I booked a sort of last minute trip for July, I have never booked only 40 days out. Last night my DD15 and I finally were able to sit and organize our thoughts with the park schedules. I really didn’t think that we’d be able to get too many of the character meals that we were going to want, BUT yes we did! We are eating brealfast at Cinderella’s Castle and O’Hanna’s. We are eating dinners at Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare, Tony’s, The SiFi Theater, Hollywood & Vine, in Mexico and France (I can’t remember the names off the top of my head)! We got all the times we wanted and everything! I hope this means that the parks won’t be too crowded 7/6-7/16!

That’s great news!

Enjoy your trip and can’t wait for the trip report.

Wow you were lucky to get everything you wanted so close to your trip! well done to you!
have a wonderful time, and dont forget to do a TR for us poor souls who are Disney-denied this year :frowning:

Good for you! Glad you were able to get all of your ADRs!

That is great congrats!!

We are doing Chef Mickey’s, 1900 Park Fare, Ohana’s and Sci Fi Dine too.

Wow! That’s amazing that you got all of those great restaurants, and even at the times you wanted. I’m glad that worked out so well for you!

We are there 7/8 - 7/22, also got everything we wanted (with a last minute change last week to Le Cellier)…hoping the crowd levels will be as easy to contend with…not worried though…it’s vacation…and EVEN more important…it’s DISNEY!!!

I just reported on another post, getting every meal this year has been ridiculously easy. I am thinking maybe the crowds are lower or maybe people aren’t spending Disney dining type money?!?!?

I think people just aren’t spending the money on Disney Dining. And there are no free DP promos for this summer. Not to mention, many summer travellers are Disney “newbies” who don’t know to make ADRs.

I agree, I think people aren’t spending the $ on TS right now.

which makes it wonderful for those of us who are :slight_smile:

Congrats on getting all of your ADRs!

Victoria - why is your countdown not updated? lol!

[QUOTE=emamasa;1079130]I agree, I think people aren’t spending the $ on TS right now.

which makes it wonderful for those of us who are :slight_smile:

Congrats on getting all of your ADRs!

[/QUOTE]

That has to be it guys, if we hadn’t rented points and saved honestly 2500 over our last 3 trips, we wouldn’t have done it either. But, we were prepared to scrape by on banana sandwiches for 6 months to get our normal trip before we found out how to rent points the right way.

Congrats on your ressies, list them all out, we would love to see them!